Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:11 BST
I can't seem to connect my Wii or DSi to the Internet. The access point to my Netgear wireless adapter is found but when I do a connection test it says "unable to connect to internet". They both used to be connected and worked fine and the connection to my laptop works fine.
2. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:13 BST
Do you have an error code?
Edited on Sat 3rd October, 2009 @ 18:03 by invmat
My Wii FC´s
3. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:16 BST
For my Wii it is error code:52030For my DSi it is error code:051310-1
4. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:17 BST
Is it password secured?
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
5. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:19 BST
yeah I type in the password. Unless somehow the password was changed some how.
6. Posted: Mon 7th Sep 2009 19:19 BST
7. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 00:08 BST
If that doesn't solve your problem I know what might
Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
8. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 02:51 BST
Problem is solved.
9. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:41 BST
Sorry, this topic has been locked.