Showing 81 to 100 of 107
81. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 01:41 BST
Hey, yeah!Look, It calls me pie4dunce
Look, It calls me pie4dunce
Here is My Backloggery
82. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 01:45 BST
pie4prez wrote:Hey, yeah!Look, It calls me pie4dunce
83. Posted: Wed 10th Jun 2009 01:45 BST
No it doesn't
This is good
84. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 09:06 BST
The things I learn about these forums when I go searching for new weirdness instead of just involving myself in interesting-looking topics from the list of five most recently updated threads...
I like these "glitches" so much, I almost wish there was a good way there could be one for me. Not much to do there that isn't outright offensive, though.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
85. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 05:52 BST
Stevie Wonder wrote:
Yes it does.
86. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 19:32 BST
Rumor has that Nintendo Life has 7 glitches,and that these glitches were made by Corbie.
87. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 14:08 BST
hmm.. maybe i should change my name....MODS, I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME!
3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147
88. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 15:19 BST
I was just joking, weird, but do what you want.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
89. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:14 BST
I bet if Adam was a mod, my quotes would say "Stuffalupagus" by now (or however you spell that...I'm not too sure).
90. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:29 BST
Stuffleupagus, though I've probably misspelled it every time I've said it.
91. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:45 BST
Yeah, that. You should become a mod so it starts doing that. Or make Corbie do it somehow.
92. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:51 BST
Sooooooo.......what's going on?
93. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:51 BST
I wonder if my quote says anything weird.
Edited on Sat 27th June, 2009 @ 23:52 by Bahamut_ZERO
94. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:57 BST
Yeah, I need to try this out for myself. I haven't noticed anything weird, but we'll see.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
95. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:59 BST
Come on, say TheSuperIntelligentandIncrediblySexyPhoenixSage(He'sSingleLadies!)!
EDIT: Too bad. I guess I'm not important enough to warrant that.
Edited on Sat 27th June, 2009 @ 23:59 by Noire
96. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 17:46 BST
@PhoenixSage: How hard is it to find a lady who isn't intimidated by your height? Do you have any preferences in height? That's another thing I don't really like about being tall: They're all shorter than me. All of them. That would be taken even more literally for you!
97. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 08:34 BST
I think we all have an alternate side,mine is SuperShadow1990.
98. Posted: Sat 4th Jul 2009 16:43 BST
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
99. Posted: Tue 7th Jul 2009 01:53 BST
Super Pixel Man wrote:
Huh? I didn't say anything yet... So why are you quoting me?
Edited on Tue 7th July, 2009 @ 01:54 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
100. Posted: Tue 7th Jul 2009 02:06 BST
How are you's doing that?
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.