Forums

Topic: I am not weird.

Posts 41 to 60 of 107

Adam

Kim+Jong-Il wrote:

weirdadam wrote:

By the way, I have a math problem for you. Find X:
Chicken + Brutus = X

X= Chicken + Brutus. Jeses Christ, that's like saying "find X; X=5."

You are supposed to actually add them, but good try. Hopefully your citizens are not aware of your profound lack of mathematical skills.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

warioswoods

After finally watching Lynch's INLAND EMPIRE a few days ago, I'd be a bit frightened by the doppelganger potential if I had a 'weird' version of myself appearing without explanation.

Just watch out for giant rabbits, dancing midgets, white-faced men menacingly pointing a video camera at you, or anything else out of the ordinary. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

Mainstreamguy

weirdadam wrote:

Kim+Jong-Il wrote:

weirdadam wrote:

By the way, I have a math problem for you. Find X:
Chicken + Brutus = X

X= Chicken + Brutus. Jeses Christ, that's like saying "find X; X=5."

You are supposed to actually add them, but good try. Hopefully your citizens are not aware of your profound lack of mathematical skills.

ehh actually he's right since "Chicken Brutus" would be the multiplication of Chicken and Brutus

Mainstreamguy

SilentJ

Weird.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Adam

weird pHaT-aNt_ wrote:

We'll fix it soon... but it is quite an amusing "feature"

I'm glad you're amused.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

I was talking about his quoted name, which suggests adding "Chicken + Brutus." Perhaps I should stay away from math jokes.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

I do not appreciate that. We all know my real name is Weird Adam.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JTC-Pingas

Sorry Adam. I deleted it.

JTC-Pingas

Adam

Haha, you didn't have to. Gay Adam actually had a nice ring to it. I prefer Weird Adam though.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JTC-Pingas

Chicken Brootus wrote:

RDRR

JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

Badadam wrote:

Haha, you didn't have to. Gay Adam actually had a nice ring to it. I prefer Weird Adam though.

JTC-Pingas

Knux

AdamMalkovich wrote:

I do not appreciate that. We all know my real name is Adam Malkovich,any objections?

Knux

JTC-Pingas

SuperDuperSonic1990 wrote:

AdamMalkovich wrote:

I do not appreciate that. We all know my real name is Adam Malkovich,any objections?

JTC-Pingas

pixelman

pHaT-auNt wrote:

We'll fix it soon... but it is quite an amusing "feature"

Noooooooo don't fix it! I love these little quirks in the forums, it gives the site a unique humor.

Edited on by pixelman

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

Knux

@JTCPingas09-Hey actually that was a nice name you called me,it gives me an air of coolness now.

Chicken Brutus Sandwich wrote:

I hate this thread.

Tell me everyone,which would you rather eat,a chicken or a dead horse?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Rally

Chicken Brutus Sandwich Banana Ice Cream Chowder Panini Justin Timberlake Rihanna wrote:

I hate this thread.

I hate it too. It's funny what you can do to quotes.

Rally Is not my real name even though it is my nintendo nickname lololololololol hahahahahaha wrote:

You see?

No pun intended, Chicken Brutus.

Edited on by Rally

I came to this site a while ago to meet people that played The Conduit, and I stayed because the community was pretty rad, according to thirteen-year-old me. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat and/or play some vidya.

[Remember when things would go here? Man, those were the good days.]

Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.