Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 02:36 GMT
Hello, I was just wondering how to clean the Wii U air vents when there dusty. I tried vacuuming, that didn't help. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I read online that vacuuming can damage a console because of static electricity. Should I worry about this?
2. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 02:45 GMT
I think 'My WiiU is collecting dust' threads are a bit old because there is a truckload of games to play now
3. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 02:48 GMT
Your right. Got 3D World today, it is AWESOME! I was just really paranoid about the vacuum thing, Thanks for responding
4. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 02:54 GMT
Yeah, you can vac the vents as long as you disconnect the power cable from the WiiU
5. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 04:40 GMT
6. Posted: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 06:03 GMT
No problem mate... Enjoy 3DWORLD while I get back into AC4, DEUS EX, Wii Sports Club & Mysterious Cities of Gold
7. Posted: Mon 25th Nov 2013 08:18 GMT
ok wait, whos vacuuming what?
ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)