Showing 21 to 40 of 227
21. Posted: Sun 5th Jul 2009 03:16 BST
For some reason i still can't do the smileys! Could somebody help me?
I love Nintendo! They Rule!Brawl FC:3266-1205-1402 Name:CEJMKW FC:2793-3959-6296 Name:CharlieMy favorite NFL Team is the Indianapolis Colts!
22. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 00:15 BST
How do you quote?
23. Posted: Tue 14th Jul 2009 13:43 BST
Well, you can click the Quote link in the message you want to quote or use the [ quote ] tag.
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
24. Posted: Sat 18th Jul 2009 19:17 BST
@Wiiloveit: Thanks man! This is super useful!
"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."
25. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 07:34 BST
Can I possibly change the font that is used in my Sig? Because I want to put something awesome in there but it needs to be in Courier New font ....Help?
Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqagI see wut u did therAwkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!
26. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 19:17 BST
To make text small, make two of these thingies ~. You should add that to the list.Remember to quote people when you see something new!
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
27. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 23:58 BST
Edited on Fri 16th October, 2009 @ 23:58 by Dicesukeinuzuka
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
28. Posted: Sat 24th Oct 2009 15:16 BST
COOL! Thanks a lot for the tips!
Edited on Mon 2nd November, 2009 @ 13:24 by NintenDude97
My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
29. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 12:16 GMT
I will try to do these as well.
Best thread ever.Currently Playing:Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)Formerly Nintendogames1000
30. Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2009 12:51 GMT
Now I can be able to post videos.
Edited on Thu 26th November, 2009 @ 14:01 by SuperMarioFan1995
31. Posted: Thu 26th Nov 2009 13:58 GMT
I also got a HD cable for my Wii and HDTV. Now I can be able to see the glorious Super Mario Galaxy in stunning 720p. Here are my steps if you want to see the Wii in HD.
1. You must have both Wii and HDTV.2. Get a HD cable off Ebay or Amazon, with 5 gold connectors. It's only just about $2.3. Once you have the cable, connect the 5 gold connectors to your both Wii and HDTV.4. Go to Wii Settings and select the option EDTV/HDTV (480p).5. Then, you got to change the resolution settings on your HDTV. With multiple HD modes. 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i.
There you go! Your Wii is now in HD!
Edited on Thu 26th November, 2009 @ 14:14 by SuperMarioFan1995
32. Posted: Thu 26th Nov 2009 15:35 GMT
@redflicky: That's not really Wii in HD...it's just your TV upconverting, which requires a TV that HAS an upconverter (which mine doesn't). Certainly not the same thing as the hardware pushing the graphics.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
33. Posted: Sat 28th Nov 2009 17:58 GMT
We should get an angry emote. I mean one like this not one like this >=(
34. Posted: Sat 28th Nov 2009 21:52 GMT
I agree. The lack of a real BB Code angry emoticon is quite baffling, really.
35. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 17:30 GMT
And thanks for the tips! I really appreciated it!
Wii games that are my favourite:
Edited on Thu 3rd December, 2009 @ 01:09 by SuperMarioFan1995
36. Posted: Mon 21st Dec 2009 05:27 GMT
NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, now back to sanity.Thanks for the tip on how to upload Youtube vids.
Edited on Mon 21st December, 2009 @ 05:27 by Bobpie
The Pie O' Bob be watching you...
37. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 18:02 GMT
to make text small (subscript)
(sup)text(sup)to make text small (superscript)
Or use 2 ~ for subscriptand 2 ^ for superscript.(one on each side of the text)
Edited on Tue 22nd December, 2009 @ 18:05 by Raylax
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
38. Posted: Tue 22nd Dec 2009 19:53 GMT
Ooh, so we DO have a Superscript! Cool.
39. Posted: Wed 23rd Dec 2009 01:24 GMT
Here's a really useful one. It makes explaining formatting codes a lot easier too. BEHOLD THE CODE TAG:
This is text in a code tag. You can type [b]other tags[/b] in here and they won't
be parsed, making it [i]easier to show what the tags are[/i] to other people.
The tag for a code tag is simply (code) (/code) but with square brackets. Ironically
the code tag can't be used to demonstrate the code tag, since it confuses the
EDIT: But it lacks word wrapping, so hit enter on occasion whilst using the tag or else you end up having to horizontal scroll to read a posted message.
MOAR EDIT: Smilies still parse too, so it's useless for demonstrating them.
Edited on Wed 23rd December, 2009 @ 01:27 by Raylax
40. Posted: Tue 29th Dec 2009 20:51 GMT
Nice tutorial. I'll make sure to take advantage of it without spamming.