Showing 1 to 20 of 30
1. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 23:53 GMT
I can't log out. No more how many times I click "Logout", I get sent back to the same screen AND I'M STILL LOGGED IN. Help me please?
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
2. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 23:54 GMT
Have you tried shift-F5ing/clearing your cache? Try deleting any login cookies from NL, too.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
3. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 23:56 GMT
Take a hammer to the computer, that should work. or delete your history, i suppose
4. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:00 GMT
This actually happens to me with my DSi as well, in that it somehow logs me into this website even after I've logged out.
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
5. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:10 GMT
6. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:19 GMT
Shift-F5ing doesn't work on a Mac. Clearing the cache didn't work either.
7. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:19 GMT
Did you try deleting your cookies from NL, Metang? You can also try holding down the shift key as you hit the reload button in your browser; that works for me on the computer i'm using at the moment (it's running kubuntu and won't do anything when I hit shift+F5, though it reloads normally when i just hit F5).
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 00:23 by theblackdragon
8. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:20 GMT
Uh...yeah...I would, but I don't know how to delete login cookies.[/idiot]
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 00:20 by Metang
9. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:21 GMT
What browser you using?
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 00:22 by Machu
10. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:23 GMT
11. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:24 GMT
How to Delete Cookies; there's info there for quite a few different platforms/browsers. :3
12. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:25 GMT
OMG, I'm craving cookies now - and we don't have any.
Thanks a lot, brainy. Ooooh... brains. :grabs a fork:
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
13. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:25 GMT
theblackdragon to the rescue! woooh! And wft is Safari?!?!?
@pixelzombie: Get 'em while they are hot dude. Although I'm starting to feel a bit funny now, uuurg. 0_o
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 00:26 by Machu
14. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:27 GMT
@machu: it's the default browser for apple computers :3
15. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:27 GMT
yeah yeah i know. stoopid apple
16. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:34 GMT
@Machu: You've been tempting me with your naked brain long enough!
17. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:36 GMT
Oh mate that is so coool. Right click, save. Ahahahahaaa!
EDIT: And the file name is deadmachu, perfect!
Edited on Fri 30th October, 2009 @ 00:36 by Machu
18. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:37 GMT
The way you called this topic "Help Me" makes it sound like you're trapped here. Just Saying
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
19. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:38 GMT
Machu cries... "help meeeeee". Whilst pixelzombie has a shnack.
20. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 00:40 GMT
I think I already ate the part of your brain that tells you to run away.