Forums

Topic: Help! Error Code 91010

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Nate1186

I am having problems with Texas Hole'em Poker... I keep getting disconnected, and it tells me Error 91010.. I know it's not my connection because i have played this game for over a week with out any problems, and it just started yesterday.. I'll be in a cash game online and i'll get booted with in 4 hands into the game... Can someone please help me out or explain why i keep getting booted....

Edited on by Nate1186

Nate1186

theblackdragon

WiiWare or DS? If it's the WiiWare version, info on error code 91010 for Wii can be found here. If it's the DS game, info on error code 91010 for DS can be found here.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Nate1186

It's WiiWare sorry about that, and i have seen this already.. It's probably the game it's self because i know infact it's not my connection even tho i do steal my neighbors connection.. Shhh lol!! =)) I can play on my DS on wifi all day with no problems, and i have no problems with my connection on my laptop. It's just so frustrating when your playing poker, and you have pocket Q's and move all in for 40k, and you get booted... I did notice within that past day or so over 600 people have downloaded this game so could this be why i am having problems staying connected????

Nate1186

theblackdragon

are you having similar problems with other WiiWare games? if not, yeah, i'd assume a sudden influx of new players attempting to access their wi-fi play servers may be a problem, lol. do the disconnections happen only around a certain time of day?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Objection

Most likely reasons:
1)Your wifi connection (you have said this is likely not the case)
2) Servers are overstressed (I don't know where you heard about 600 downloads, but if thats true, this could be it)
3) Could be an actual game bug. Consider deletign the game (not the save data though) from your system and redownloading.
3A) If its an actual game problem and redownloading doesn't help, hope that it will be the rare case of seeing an update.

Hope this helps, if only a little.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Nate1186

No it doesn't happen with other games i have... As far as a certain time no, it happens randomly.... Well It shows how many people have the game, and yesterday it was at like 5000, and today its at like 5644 so.. i dunno, and i don't wanna delete the game cause i have alot of chips on there and it took along time to get that much, and i don't want to do it again.. Id could be my connection, but i don't see that being the problem cause i have no connection problems on my DS or LAPTOP and no other problems with any other games i downloaded..

Edited on by Nate1186

Nate1186

Sean_Aaron

Well, deleting the game doesn't mean deleting the save file, but I'd be surprised if that sorted anything. It cannot hurt, though!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Stevie

Just to check is it Texas Hold'em poker or Texas Hold'em Tournament. If I remember correctly Texas Hold'em Tournament did receive a update to solve connection issues about 3 or 4 month ago, so depending on when you downloaded the game you may need to delete it and re-download it.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.