Forums

Topic: Change my forum title?!?!?! please....

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

cheapogamer4life

So this is my problem... im currently doing a lot of web browsing on this site using my DSi. Everybody knows its very slow to load up a page when you compare it with a personal computer. This not what bugging me about have to wait forever for a page to load. Im having trouble figuring out what topic im going into from the home page screen on this site. This is due to the fact that a few topics were made resently that all start out the same way, “ Nintendo Life Game of the Month”.Anyone that has tried to click on a topic with their stylus knows that theirs no way to see the whole title of a forum topic if its to long like you can with a personal computer. Just hightlight the topic with the mouse any it will bring up the complete name of the topic if it is to long to be displayed in the space givin. The DSi doesnt have that feature which means if you cant see the whole title of the forum in the available space then your only choice is to click on the link to and wait(forever) for the page to load just to see the entire forum title. On most forum topics you can pretty much figure out the title even if a little is missing. Well since we added 3 more topics that start out with the same words that all go to “.....” before you can figure out which forum it its we need a way for me and the rest of the DSi surfing owners to be able to know the name of these forums before we click on them! This can easily be fix if we could change the title of these forum topics that all start off the same to something like the name of which forum they are in. Ive tried but I havent figure out if (or how) to change a topic of a forum that has already been made.Is it possible to do that?If not I would hate to ask a user to delete a forum topic for just this reason even though they are fairly newtopics.So if we cant change a forum title that has already been made will one of the mods here do that for us?
sorry in advance for this very long post so long that it wont let me type any more.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

cheapogamer4life

Random post:
Dsi fun fact- It took 70 mins for me to scroll through all 188 topics of the “help/problem” forums even though I only open about 10 or so topic to make sure their wasnt a forum(kinda, almost) like this already here. That also includes the time it took me to write and edit that post (↑) to get everything to fit and fix most grammer errors...

theblackdragon

All you need to do in order to change the title of a topic (provided you created the topic) is click the 'Edit' button. it gives you an input form for 'Title', same as when you created the topic. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

@ TBD:
Thanxs....i can rest easy now that I know every is as it should be.

edit:
ah..... I dont know that it had to be the your first post in the topic that would allow you to do that. Good info

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.