Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Tue 12th Mar 2013 16:30 GMT
I have the same problem as this person: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail-...
When I click to type in my e-mail adress and my password the 3DS keyboard doesn't show up. It only happens on Microsoft websites such as Outlook, Hotmail and Skydrive.
What do I do?
3DS Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000
2. Posted: Tue 12th Mar 2013 16:46 GMT
You use the 3DS Browser?
Please come and join this forum Clayton made!
Now with interviews and articles!
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.
This is a thing.
"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
3. Posted: Tue 12th Mar 2013 16:59 GMT
Yeah, when I want to transfer some pictures.
I think I'll have to use Gmail or Google Drive then.
Edited on Tue 12th March, 2013 @ 16:59 by rohanssj
4. Posted: Tue 12th Mar 2013 17:10 GMT
It use to work but stopped recently. I am not sure why. Maybe MS doesn't want to suuport Nintendo on that front?
5. Posted: Tue 12th Mar 2013 17:20 GMT
All I can say is that there're only 2 reasons anything on the 3DS doesn't work
1) It was made that way, and there's no way around it and nothing you can do.
2) It's a server.