General Discussion Forum

Topic: Zero Suit Samus's body doesn't match her profession

Showing 21 to 40 of 76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

21. Posted:

.... its just a game and she isn't real I'm being super cereal right now, also nobody given the thread a sexist 2/5 yet? :o

Reala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

22. Posted:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

23. Posted:

Reala wrote:

.... its just a game and she isn't real I'm being super cereal right now, also nobody given the thread a sexist 2/5 yet? :o

I did, mentally.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

24. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

25. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

I think it might be healthy to step away from the console once and a while and go enjoy the outdoors or read a book or something, if someone seriously cares about that there's something wrong.

Reala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Crazybrain1

26. Posted:

I think Samus was captured by the Space Pirates, and they tortured her by feeding her tons of junk food. :3

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

27. Posted:

The_Joker wrote:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

It's a hypothetical question: if he did, what would you think about it?

Yes, it is. Everyone can see a huge change they made to Samus. They made her less a though heroine and more a Barbie doll. My argument isn't flawed just because you're not interested in discussing it.

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Crazybrain1

28. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

The_Joker wrote:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

It's a hypothetical question: if he did, what would you think about it?

Yes, it is. Everyone can see a huge change they made to Samus. They made her less a though heroine and more a Barbie doll. My argument isn't flawed just because you're not interested in discussing it.

NEWS FLASH: Barbie dolls are kinda skinny.
Also, this argument about the whole "Samus has a big butt now" is kinda pointless. Seriously.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

29. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

The_Joker wrote:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

It's a hypothetical question: if he did, what would you think about it?

Yes, it is. Everyone can see a huge change they made to Samus. They made her less a though heroine and more a Barbie doll. My argument isn't flawed just because you're not interested in discussing it.

For Link to have a beer gut, you'd have to change his age, not to mention you'd just be making the gameplay a little off. That stamina meter would really go down quick, if they took the SS approach. Your argument is flawed, you're arguing over something that doesn't even exist in real terms. If you want the old samus, just stick to replaying Super Metroid. Actually, Samus wasn't very muscular in Metroid, she also had a pretty big waist, making your argument extremely flawed.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

30. Posted:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

SL68 wrote:

The_Joker wrote:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

It's a hypothetical question: if he did, what would you think about it?

Yes, it is. Everyone can see a huge change they made to Samus. They made her less a though heroine and more a Barbie doll. My argument isn't flawed just because you're not interested in discussing it.

NEWS FLASH: Barbie dolls are kinda skinny.
Also, this argument about the whole "Samus has a big butt now" is kinda pointless. Seriously.

Yes they are - just like Zero Suit Samus. But Barbie dolls don't have a huge, fat rump attached to them.

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Crazybrain1

31. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

SL68 wrote:

The_Joker wrote:

SL68 wrote:

So if Link had a beer gut in the next Wii U Zelda, I suppose you wouldn't care either?

The thing is, he wouldn't. Old Samus to new Samus isn't really that much of a drastic change, not as much as you're suggesting with Link. Your argument is flawed, and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

It's a hypothetical question: if he did, what would you think about it?

Yes, it is. Everyone can see a huge change they made to Samus. They made her less a though heroine and more a Barbie doll. My argument isn't flawed just because you're not interested in discussing it.

NEWS FLASH: Barbie dolls are kinda skinny.
Also, this argument about the whole "Samus has a big butt now" is kinda pointless. Seriously.

Yes they are - just like Zero Suit Samus. But Barbie dolls don't have a huge, fat rump attached to them.

Do you stare at her butt that much?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

32. Posted:

She is probably already strong enough to do what she need to do outside of her chozo suit that she uses 98% of the time. She could be stronger than she looks too. This is being over thought.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BadKitty

33. Posted:

Let me end this for there is no reason to continue.
My *ss is bigger.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

34. Posted:

The_Joker wrote:

For Link to have a beer gut, you'd have to change his age, not to mention you'd just be making the gameplay a little off. That stamina meter would really go down quick, if they took the SS approach. Your argument is flawed, you're arguing over something that doesn't even exist in real terms. If you want the old samus, just stick to replaying Super Metroid. Actually, Samus wasn't very muscular in Metroid, she also had a pretty big waist, making your argument extremely flawed.

Why would he change his age? Did Samus change her age just because her rump got fat? And if you look at the pic from Super Metroid, you can tell she has muscle definition of both her legs and her stomach. That's a far cry from Zero Suit Samus's skinny-fat body.

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

35. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

Let me end this for there is no reason to continue.
My *ss is bigger.

Are you a bounty hunter?

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

36. Posted:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

Do you stare at her butt that much?

You don't need to stare at it to see that it's fat - it's obvious from a glance.

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

37. Posted:

SL68 wrote:

The_Joker wrote:

For Link to have a beer gut, you'd have to change his age, not to mention you'd just be making the gameplay a little off. That stamina meter would really go down quick, if they took the SS approach. Your argument is flawed, you're arguing over something that doesn't even exist in real terms. If you want the old samus, just stick to replaying Super Metroid. Actually, Samus wasn't very muscular in Metroid, she also had a pretty big waist, making your argument extremely flawed.

Why would he change his age? Did Samus change her age just because her rump got fat? And if you look at the pic from Super Metroid, you can tell she has muscle definition of both her legs and her stomach. That's a far cry from Zero Suit Samus's skinny-fat body.

Do you realize... how stupid you have made yourself sound this entire time? You lead yourself right into my trap. I wanted you to just go on, and on, I really have no care in the least. I just wanted to watch the world burn... more specifically, your world.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SL68

38. Posted:

The_Joker wrote:

Do you realize... how stupid you have made yourself sound this entire time? You lead yourself right into my trap. I wanted you to just go on, and on, I really have no care in the least. I just wanted to watch the world burn... more specifically, your world.

I couldn't care less if you think I'm stupid or not. I present images and arguments to explain what I mean - that's called a discussion. What do you do? Trying to make fun of something you're not even interested in?

SL68

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

39. Posted:

Old school Samus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zero Suit Samus

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

40. Posted:

I don't think Nintnedo really put that much thought into how Samus looked at the end of Super Metroid which is why they might make her look a little different later on. It's also worth noting that Link's hair color has been changed to blonde as opposed to the brown it was in the original game. Nobody complains about that.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.