Posts 61 to 76 of 76

SL68

theblackdragon wrote:

SL68 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

She has a bubble-butt. They happen.

Yes, she has a bubble rump.

Bubble rumps=big, round rumps.

What do you think that big, round volume is mostly made up of?

Depends on whose butt we're talking about. i've seen some round, plump tushies firm enough to bounce a quarter off'a — not a drop of fat in 'em. Samus may be the victim of bad lighting in that suit, but do I think her butt looks flabby and fat? No. Just normal.

Fair enough. But my point was that if the rest of her body is skinny (you can't deny she's skinny), then why would her rump be toned and tight? Or do you define "normal" as "womanly plump"? Maybe we just define the same words differently?

SL68

-Juice-

SL68 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

SL68 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

She has a bubble-butt. They happen.

Yes, she has a bubble rump.

Bubble rumps=big, round rumps.

What do you think that big, round volume is mostly made up of?

Depends on whose butt we're talking about. i've seen some round, plump tushies firm enough to bounce a quarter off'a — not a drop of fat in 'em. Samus may be the victim of bad lighting in that suit, but do I think her butt looks flabby and fat? No. Just normal.

Fair enough. But my point was that if the rest of her body is skinny (you can't deny she's skinny), then why would her rump be toned and tight? Or do you define "normal" as "womanly plump"? Maybe we just define the same words differently?

Having muscle and abs doesn't make you look fat. Besides, she probably has plating around her vitals in that suit.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

SL68

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Where is this new pic you promised us, SL68? I'm trying to be on your side, but you have to deliver.

Riiiiiiiiight....

Anyway, here it is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1T4ZbkqoUMA/SMU951d-uZI/AAAAAAAAAuk...

It's Samus from Zero Mission on the left and Samus from Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the right. Let me point it for you:

• both are skinny fat
  • both have wide, womanly hips
  • Brawl Samus's butt is of a more normal size
  • ZM Samus's buttocks have fold over action going on, Brawl Samus's buttocks are far more perky

See what I mean when I say ZM Samus has a fat rump?

SL68

theblackdragon

@SL68: Some women are built that way. It takes all kinds. It could be the way she's standing, it could be the way the suit molds her body and natural shape, but she looks more like an average human female in that 'zero suit' image than she does in the bikini one you provided (with no hips).

edit: can you not see they're not even standing the same way? Have any woman stand in the first Zero Suit sprite pose you've provided and you'll see some pancaking. Brawl Samus's buttocks defy gravity, it's not natural for that pose and that angle shot (but again could be blamed on the suit). perhaps they upgraded it before her Brawl appearance to make things more appealing to people who like their ladies looking as fake and airbrushed as possible?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

-Juice-

SL68 wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Where is this new pic you promised us, SL68? I'm trying to be on your side, but you have to deliver.

Riiiiiiiiight....

Anyway, here it is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1T4ZbkqoUMA/SMU951d-uZI/AAAAAAAAAuk...

It's Samus from Zero Mission on the left and Samus from Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the right. Let me point it for you:

• both are skinny fat
  • both have wide, womanly hips
  • Brawl Samus's butt is of a more normal size
  • ZM Samus's buttocks have fold over action going on, Brawl Samus's buttocks are far more perky

See what I mean when I say ZM Samus has a fat rump?

You are a lost cause.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

@SL68: Some women are built that way. It takes all kinds. It could be the way she's standing, it could be the way the suit molds her body and natural shape...

It could be she's an animated video game character.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Midnight3DS

I don't get the point in this. People come in all shapes and sizes, including within certain types.

Edited on by Midnight3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

theblackdragon

MetallicDonkey wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@SL68: Some women are built that way. It takes all kinds. It could be the way she's standing, it could be the way the suit molds her body and natural shape...

It could be she's an animated video game character.

gtfo with your Earth logic, you know it's not welcome in this thread.
:3

BEST THREAD EVER

SL68

theblackdragon wrote:

@SL68: Some women are built that way. It takes all kinds. It could be the way she's standing, it could be the way the suit molds her body and natural shape, but she looks more like an average human female in that 'zero suit' image than she does in the bikini one you provided (with no hips).

edit: can you not see they're not even standing the same way? Have any woman stand in the first Zero Suit sprite pose you've provided and you'll see some pancaking. Brawl Samus's buttocks defy gravity, it's not natural for that pose and that angle shot (but again could be blamed on the suit). perhaps they upgraded it before her Brawl appearance to make things more appealing to people who like their ladies looking as fake and airbrushed as possible?

That's not fake looking, are you maybe a jealous woman? (No offense, but you kind of sound like one)

Sure everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, but that also means some have fat rumps and some have more toned ones. You can't possibly be serious if you think that ZM Samus's rump is big because of muscle. It's big because of excess flab.

SL68

Jaz007

People come in all shapes and sizes. Lets stop discussion Samus's rear now, I think we've already analyzed it too much. It doesn't matter what it's made of, we don't know and will never know anyway.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

SL68

Jaz007 wrote:

People come in all shapes and sizes. Lets stop discussion Samus's rear now, I think we've already analyzed it too much.

Yes, and...? We all know some people are fat and some are toned and trained. I'm trying to show and argue why I think Samus's ZM rump is fat, and then people keep telling me "they all come in different sizes and shapes"? Yeah, but that's not the point you know.

SL68

theblackdragon

SL68 wrote:

That's not fake looking, are you maybe a jealous woman? (No offense, but you kind of sound like one)

Cute, but no, I'm not jealous of Samus or her butt. Fake-looking is fake-looking.

BEST THREAD EVER

BadKitty

SL68 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Sure everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, but that also means some have fat rumps and some have more toned ones. You can't possibly be serious if you think that ZM Samus's rump is big because of muscle. It's big because of excess flab.

You should take your fetishes I don't know off a children's site?
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

SL68's in for a truckload of disappointment when he enters the real world.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

SL68

theblackdragon wrote:

SL68 wrote:

Cute, but no, I'm not jealous of Samus or her butt. Fake-looking is fake-looking.

What I meant was this:

Some women see an ongoing discussion about a female rear end. They look at the rump and think "that one looks like mine". Then they see that people call it fat, and they hurry into discussion to try to make the rump in question appear normal to feed their own ego. They also try to make fit rumps appear "air brushed", "fake" and "impossible". You sound like someone like that, but if that's not the case, then please accept my apologiez.

SL68

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.