Forums

Topic: Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess: 2016 Edition!

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Ryu_Niiyama

I can't wait! I'm going twice since they announced a show in my city after I bought NYC tickets. Trying to decide if I want to cosplay this year or just buy a nice dress.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

@Miss_Dark, So far it has been an annual thing. I went the first season but didn't go again since nothing was near me (aside from NYC I'm willing to drive 4 hours tops since I usually go to work the next day). Are you subscribed to the newsletter?

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

unrandomsam

Sad that it doesn't seem to include Ballad of the Windfish.

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

LzWinky

It was the local symphony that performed in each city.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

unrandomsam

Miss_Dark wrote:

link's awakening wasn't included in this tour

who conducted it actually? was it noone? she was blond but couldn't tell if it was her

Not sure it was ever part of it just part of the encore at some time or another.

TuVictus

I recently reconnected with a friend and he invited me to Miami's symphony because his date couldn't make it. He's so awesome and I can't wait!

TuVictus

Nin10dad

I had tickets for the London gig. Booked the Saturday of off work, had breakfast Saturday morning, printed our tickets, realised it was on the Friday 😨😢

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Nin10dad

Miss_Dark wrote:

G0dlike wrote:

I had tickets for the London gig. Booked the Saturday of off work, had breakfast Saturday morning, printed our tickets, realised it was on the Friday 😨😢

omg that's... awful man

I know, I'm still absolutely devastated. The misses suggested going to see it in Amsterdam in November, as they return to Europe after doing the US, so not all doom and gloom I guess.

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

unrandomsam

Miss_Dark wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

Sad that it doesn't seem to include Ballad of the Windfish.

That is a little bit better than the one I was listening to but it is still hard to hear it properly.

(Best Zelda Music I have heard recorded is from The Greatest Video Game Music / The Greatest Video Game Music 2).

Ryu_Niiyama

G0dlike wrote:

I am so sorry to hear that man.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

Miss_Dark wrote:

I'm going to Paris

I don't know if I'd leave the country to see a concert (though the Fire Emblem one has me tempted to go to Japan for a week) but I think it would be a cool trip to go to Paris and see the Zelda show. Haven't been to the City of Lights since I was a teenager.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Yoshi

Ok, so maybe I'm reviving this thread, but the 2016 tour is right around the corner! Perhaps we can turn this into an official Zelda Symphony thread?

Anyways, I bought tickets to the Kansas City performance in March! I had to jump through a massive amount of hurdles, because presales suck because people can get the good seats before you (Ticket sales for the general public don't start until Wednesday for this particular show). Had to use a special promo code, but it worked! We'll be sitting in the fifth row, in the center section. Pretty amazing seats, don't you think?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

Updated thread for the 2016 tour. I got an e-mail about the new tour, and it includes new movements: Tri Force Medley, Temple of Time from Ocarina of Time, as well as a new arrangement from Skyward Sword: Shadow Ascent.

I got a ticket for the Memphis, TN showing in March.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.