Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,349

dartmonkey

Just got back from my local Tesco. Jesus! Wii Play Motion controller (red Remote Plus)+game bundle = £10. I got two.
Plus Starfox 64 3D, and a couple of DS Laytons for mum, £10 each. All brand new. Crazy.

Sticky fingers and glossy pads mix only too well

www.dartmonkey.com

Twitter:

Mahe

Bought Epic Mickey 2 on Wii U. It's actually not as bad as most reviews make it out to be.

Mahe

Skip_Bayless

I bought Super Mario 3d Land and AC:NL:D

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

Skip_Bayless

I bought Super Mario 3d Land and AC:NL:D

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Wheels2050

I've bought several things recently (DS games, mostly):

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times
Animal Crossing: WIld World
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Namco Museum DS

Also a couple of the Humble Bundles on PC, and FTL. Great little game!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Arianabtd

Got this today at a local game store I found on vacation. Never played it before so I'm excited to jump in.
Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

RevolverLink wrote:

I've downloaded both Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 6 off of the 3DS eShop in the last week.

And now 4 and 5 too.

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Bulbousaur

My copy of Project X Zone came yesterday, and I've also bought several less than £1 apps for my new tablet as well as Final Fantasy 3, and Mighty Switch Force and Mega Man 2.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

KingDunsparce

Star Fox Adventures - I decided to get this just to play the GCN games in order. I regret it.
Mega Man Anniversery Collection - I've never played Mega Man before this. It's really fun!
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - I used to have this game, but lost it. I just beat Superstar Saga though, and Dream Team comes out next month, so I didn't see a reason not to buy it back. It's been pretty fun.
Punch Out!! (Wii) - This game just arrived earlier today. It's also a great game (I've only played the original before) even though I apparently look ridiculous when I use the wii remote-nunchuk setup.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

DawnOverALilly

The most resent game I bought was ummmmm, Halo 4? I really need a job. Also waiting for other things to come out mostly.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

RevolverLink

SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers just arrived on my doorstep... just before everyone else gets to start playing Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I vaguely recall hearing about that game. How is it?

It's a fighting game, it's pretty fun, you have your normal fighting with fatalities/special attacks (2 for each person) but it also included a feature that makes you move and jump like a super saiyan which is called "windy device" in the game, it includes local multiplayer, 10 characters (3 are unlockable) and 2 of the characters are special guests from a another ds game called "Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja", 9 stages (2 of the special guest characters share a stage) it's available WW so if you want a English NA copy you can get it, I think it is a good game if you can get it cheap.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Holy crap, when did they bring it over? It looks like I can buy it for $5 brand new! I'll have to pick it up some time. Thanks for the info, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

NP, also forgot to say that each character has 5 colours or so to select from, and there is NO info on the wiki page -_-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windy_X_Windam

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Skip_Bayless

I just got Project X Zone Limited Edition,The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

CAM290

just got shin megami tensei IV

CAM290

3DS Friend Code: 4957-3090-6951 | Nintendo Network ID: CAM290

Banker-Style

Project X Zone £24.99
Mario and Luigi Dream Team £29
WarioWare Smooth Moves £14.99

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AlexSays

Oh lord, I've spent like $400 in the past ten days. lol

My absolute most recent purchase was Dishonored though for my PC, but this will likely change in the next couple hours when I buy something else off Steam.

AlexSays

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic