General Discussion Forum

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,079

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

621. Posted:

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days, both Via PSN.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chuie

622. Posted:

got kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance the day it came out and do not buy gba pokemon games on ebay my leaf green kept deleting my file
also bought
digimon dawn
pokemon crystal(from play trade and it dosnt delete :D )
and im trying to buy a nintendo 64 and pokemon stadium 2 so i can trade my pokemon on crytal to pokemon stadium 2 sence i already have the hook ups and gbc i just need 2 things

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

623. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles... well, it will be, if Final Fantasy XII ever actually ends.

I promised myself not to get another RPG until I finished FFXII, but despite knowing firsthand how much content was in the game, I wasn't expecting to still be working on it over a month after I set that goal.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

624. Posted:

I bought Tales of Hearts: Anime Edition, but have to wait a while for it to be shipped :(

On the upside, Diamond Trust of London (the Jason Rohrer game that he raised money for on Kickstarter) will be shipping out soon, so looking forward to getting my hands on that!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

625. Posted:

touch tank battle 3d
sword of hope 2
kid icarus gb
family tennis 3d

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

626. Posted:

Batman Arkham City game of the year edition for my PS3 like 3 days ago. Already defeated Mr. Freeze and done most of the side missions (except Riddler's and saving random people from muggers). And I gotta say this game totally deserves all the praise it gets!

The story is magnifique!

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

odd69

627. Posted:

Lunar silverstar psp. The lunar series is by far my new favorite jrpg series now

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

AuthorMessage

Red_Acteur_2

628. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros 2, as the French retailers don't even know what a release date is anymore ^^'

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

629. Posted:

Pokemon Conquest - had been waiting for a restock (it was hard to get for the last few weeks) and got it today.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

630. Posted:

Gungnir (PSP)

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

631. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Xenoblade Chronicles... well, it will be, if Final Fantasy XII ever actually ends.

I promised myself not to get another RPG until I finished FFXII, but despite knowing firsthand how much content was in the game, I wasn't expecting to still be working on it over a month after I set that goal.

Very nice choice, if I might say so myself. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

632. Posted:

The Steam sale was on a couple of weeks ago so I finally got Bastion, Limbo, Cave Story (Yeah, I know, shame on me I don't have it on my Wii) and Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery EP. All very good games, especially Bastion!

The last Nintendo purchases were Zen Pinball 3D and Wario Land 2 (both VERY good games) about a week before my Steam purchases.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

633. Posted:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

New Super Mario Bros 2, as the French retailers don't even know what a release date is anymore ^^'

LOL! So do you actually have NSMB2 before it even came out? That's amazing! :)

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

634. Posted:

@BayCraig: I picked up Bastion when it was on sale on Steam (and I got a second copy from the Humble Indie Bundle,) and can't wait to play it. Unfortunately the laptop I've got at the moment can't run it too well, so I'll have to wait until I get my hands on a new PC to enjoy it :(

It's a real shame, from what I've seen and heard it's meant to be pretty good. Damn my lack of money to buy a new PC!

AuthorMessage

Magi

635. Posted:

Picked up Alice: Madness Returns for my wife for the PS3 and Sacred 2 for the 360. Sacred 2 is being returned this week and I'll purchase Unit 13 with the refund money+

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

636. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Also I preordered the ZOE HD Collection RAWR!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

637. Posted:

• New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PSP)
  • Deadlight (XBLA)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

638. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Also I preordered the ZOE HD Collection RAWR!

Untitled

On all three counts.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

639. Posted:

http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/f/f1/Sonic_Colors_(DS).jpg

http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/ds/5110/box-l.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Nba_jam_2010_co...

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/de-blob...

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/attachments/retro-consoles/492d1...

http://localcitymb.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/snes-goof-troo...

( cartridge only though for Goof Troop and only the SNES console, no boxes from a retro gaming store. Everything else was purchased new at Kmart.)

I also pre ordered NSMB 2, picking it up on Sunday.

Edited on by Firejonie

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

lissymonster0

640. Posted:

Harvest moon tale of two towns was the most recent thing I bought

Musicals rock!