-3D Classics: Urban Champion

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

HeroOfCybertron

Kid Icarus Uprising from BestBuy for $30
3D Classics Kid Icarus from GameStop for $5.99

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

Whopper744

Kid Icarus: Uprising...that's not much of a surprise is it?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

HandheldGuru97

A PSP 2000 with Star Wars Battle Front, 2 cases, and a charger. All for $12, from my brother. The dang thing barely works and I think it needs a new battery.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

shingi_70

Metal Torrent from Club nintendo

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

steveex

Sonic Generations 3DS. Finally found it less than £20.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-8202

CanisWolfred

Xenoblade Chronicles!

Also grabbed while I was away:

Digimon World: Dusk
Demikids: Dark Version
Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia
Xenosaga III
Tales of Graces f
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Batman: Arkham Asylum (c-c-c-c-combo breaker!)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Shotgunryugan

Out of Gamestop's buy 2 used 3DS games and get one free,i got:

Shinobi,Samurai Warriors Chronicles and Super Street Fighter IV(free).

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Wheels2050

I couldn't believe my luck with my first Gamestop purchase (I just moved to the US) - I found a used, but complete (all the inserts) and in excellent condition, copy of Suikoden Tierkreis for $12. It easily goes for $30 on eBay for a used copy, and new ones are way more.

I also managed to pick up Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer for $5 and Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero for $7. Both of those were also almost new condition. I couldn't believe my luck! (I ended up getting the Marvel Trading Card Game as my free game, but it was cartridge only. I'll give it a go and if I like it, I'll grab a brand new copy).

It's so much different to buying used games in Australia - back home, either the games are still really expensive (like $35 expensive) or are in absolutely terrible condition. Plus, you'd never see a game like Suikoden Tierkreis on the used shelf at EB Games.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Nintenbro

The long awaited, "Xenoblade Chronicles w/exclusive artbook"!

@Mickeymac... (c-c-c-c-combo breaker!) Hahaha! At least someone else remembers Primal Rage as well as I do.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

CanisWolfred

Wheels2050 wrote:

I couldn't believe my luck with my first Gamestop purchase (I just moved to the US) - I found a used, but complete (all the inserts) and in excellent condition, copy of Suikoden Tierkreis for $12. It easily goes for $30 on eBay for a used copy, and new ones are way more.

I saw a copy of that at my local FYE for the same price. I didn't pick it up since I figured it'd be easy to find. Guess I was wrong?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Link977

Kid Icarus, probably no big shocker here

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Wheels2050

Mickeymac wrote:

Wheels2050 wrote:

I saw a copy of that at my local FYE for the same price. I didn't pick it up since I figured it'd be easy to find. Guess I was wrong?

Well I've never seen it in stores, but I don't think it got an official release in Australia - the import store I used to frequent didn't have any copies, either. It may not be really rare, but as far as I could tell (eBay, Amazon etc.) it seemed like it would be pretty hard to track down.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Emaan

Rhyhthm Heaven Fever, just got it today!

I got Kid Icarus Uprising on launch day.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic