Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,222

Tasuki

Picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection today. I was going to pick up MGS 3 on 3DS but this was the better deal and I didnt have to buy an add on to play it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Vincent294

It's not necessary...but it might as well be. (the CPP)

Vincent294

Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Stine

Magi wrote:

Stine wrote:

Because I got a PS3 for Christmas, I bought an HDMI cable and Alice: Madness Returns today. I also found Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS shelf, so I had to get that as well.

Stine, if you're still following this thread, how do you like Alice? My wife is interested in it and I may pick it up for her soon.

Late reply: I thought it was pretty darn good. It's got its problems, but I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested.

On topic: I got a few games last week. Atelier Rorona, BioShock and Solatorobo. Probably won't play any of them for a while, though.

I-U

Picked up Dillon's Rolling Western yesterday, and I'm hoping it'll be great.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

Kaeobais

Batman Arkham City.

Yeah, I haven't bought much :/ I'm hoping to get some retro games this weekend via a store I found called "Just For Fun". Hopefully it's not ludicrously overpriced like Game City (100 freaking bucks for Conker Live and Reloaded? Screw you.)

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Terave

I picked up Pushmo yesterdy, It's such a great puzzle game.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Tasuki

Untitled

Got the special edition today with the arcade cabinet bank and the comic book.

So far I am really enjoying this game. Its not too crazy of a button mashing game like Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

My Backlog

Andyv01

100 Classic Book Collection !!!

Well... it was 98p in the GAME firesale, not sure if the 3DS battery life will serve much use but... 100 books!! xD

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

BleachFan

Untitled
Picked it up because it was there (and stores NEVER have these games). Now I have the whole trilogy!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

pastasauce

Saints Row: The Third

pastasauce

shingi_70

Got this Tuesday when it first came out.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

lonlon-milker

Lol I sold rugrats scavenger hunt for the n64 ( one of the worst games for the system) and used the money to buy NHL99 (N64) and got change back plus with other money that i had put in I also got the original Mario tennis.

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

Tasuki

Picked up Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for the Xbox 360 and Mario Kart Double Dash both for $5 from my local Goodwill.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic