General Discussion Forum

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,079

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

341. Posted:

Jamba001 wrote:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES) on VC ;)
http://cdn.cnetnetworks.fr/gamekult-com/images/photos/00/01/2...

Good choice it was the first title I downloaded on VC, it really brings back some good times. My latest purchase was, I downloaded Metroid on the NES VC. Many people disliked both of these titles, because they believed the gameplay was too difficult. But I think it's just right. (<:

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

342. Posted:

Beyond Good & Evil and Luigi's Mansion. Sold a few of my games I didn't want anymore to get 'em. Let's hope they're fun.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

343. Posted:

Physical: TLoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D
Download: Tennis (3DS VC) (going to get Kirby's Dream Land soon)

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

344. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles. ;)
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/jaquettes/00031891/jaquette...

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

345. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Jamba001 wrote:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES) on VC ;)
http://cdn.cnetnetworks.fr/gamekult-com/images/photos/00/01/2...

Good choice it was the first title I downloaded on VC, it really brings back some good times. My latest purchase was, I downloaded Metroid on the NES VC. Many people disliked both of these titles, because they believed the gameplay was too difficult. But I think it's just right. (<:

Oh God Ninja Turtles on the NES was brutal. I still remember the underwater level where you have to defuse the bombs in under 2 minutes.

My most recent purchases were: a black 3DS, with New Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Black. (backwards compatability FTW!)

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

346. Posted:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Stine

347. Posted:

Physical Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Downloads Grandia and Me and My Katamari

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CosmoXY

348. Posted:

Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

AuthorMessage

Splat

349. Posted:

Wasn't sure where to post this and any thread I start gets locked so I will just say it here.

I finally traded in the old PS2. I was kinda sad to see it go but it was time...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

350. Posted:

Just bought a Cosmo Black 3DS! Huzzah!

Edited on by Nintenzo

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

351. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Wasn't sure where to post this and any thread I start gets locked so I will just say it here.

I finally traded in the old PS2. I was kinda sad to see it go but it was time...

How is that a purchase more of a sale. :P

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Splat

352. Posted:

I said it wasn't a purchase but I didn't want to start a thread just to say I traded in my PS2. :)

O and the guy at Gamespot told me my PS2 was in the best condition he had ever seen for a trade in and I had it for years...

That is how I roll I take care of my stuff.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

353. Posted:

• Street Fighter III 3rd Strike : Online Edition on PSN
    http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/jaquettes/00040945/jaquette-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-online-edition-playstation-3-ps3-cover-avant-g-1312969283.jpg
  • Tales of Symphonia on GC
    http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/gc/t/o/tofsgc0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

art_kevinc

354. Posted:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - PS3.
Frozen Synapse - PC.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

355. Posted:

Untitled

best. game. ever.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

356. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Untitled

best. game. ever.

This.
though I haven't received it yet.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Late

357. Posted:

I bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations today for 20€. I have heard that these games should be played in order but I hope that I don't ruin everything by playing this game first (although I once completed 1st case of first Ace Attorney game).
I'm just a little scared as it's the final game having Phoenix Wright as main character and instruction booklet says about a case that happened 5 years ago that they have to end. I'm assuming that this case was in one of the earlier Ace Attorney games so am I going to spoil whole case if I buy two earlier games after completing this one?

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Blaze

358. Posted:

Late wrote:

I bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations today for 20€. I have heard that these games should be played in order but I hope that I don't ruin everything by playing this game first (although I once completed 1st case of first Ace Attorney game).
I'm just a little scared as it's the final game having Phoenix Wright as main character and instruction booklet says about a case that happened 5 years ago that they have to end. I'm assuming that this case was in one of the earlier Ace Attorney games so am I going to spoil whole case if I buy two earlier games after completing this one?

I won't tell you what happens, but that case involves Mia as the Attorney, and you don't play this case in any of the earlier games. I'd really recommend that you buy Ace Attorney and Justice for All first though, it just, it isn't as good if you haven't played the first two.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Late

359. Posted:

MiracleBlaze wrote:

Late wrote:

I won't tell you what happens, but that case involves Mia as the Attorney, and you don't play this case in any of the earlier games. I'd really recommend that you buy Ace Attorney and Justice for All first though, it just, it isn't as good if you haven't played the first two.

The problem is that first Ace Attorney seems to be sold out here in Finland and Justice for All is more expensive too so I'd more likely to play one game before getting the others. I think I'll at least play a little from the start and if it looks like I have to play other games first I leave this game for a while till I get the other two.
And I know that these are also in WiiWare. I just prefer to play this kind of games on handheld.

But thanks you for quick answer :)

Edited on by Late

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Matillion

360. Posted:

WarioWare, the Do It Yourself one.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.