Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,265

Yep still $29.99 new. They aren't running out of copies either.

I just got TLOZ: Majora's Mask

Comment on the signature of the person below you!(Trolol)
Currently playing
3DS: Kid Icarus Uprising and Mario Kart 7
PS3: Skyrim
PC: TF2 and L4D2

Mega Man X for VC. Gonna get Chrono Trigger on Monday as well.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Perfect Dark for XBLA and right before that Mega Man X on VC.

Nintendo Network ID: Neramclann

FF IV Complete Collection, Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2 (on the same day). God bless Steam--2 massive single-player FPS/RPGs for less, combined, than an already crazy-affordable 60 hours of old-school RPGness.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games.

Dream Trigger 3D. It's a pretty good game, though the controls take some getting used to.

My Backlog |

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

LosAngeloTip wrote:

FF IV Complete Collection, Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2 (on the same day). God bless Steam--2 massive single-player FPS/RPGs for less, combined, than an already crazy-affordable 60 hours of old-school RPGness.

Yeah I totally missed the deal on Mass Effect 1 & 2, damn.. $5 for the first Mass Effect? That's a steal.

Nintendo Network ID: Neramclann

Pre-ordered Ocarina of Time 3D, and still have $20 for eShop. Nintendo has decreed June the Month of Awesomeness.

Just got Sin & Punishment 2 for £10, which is a steal considering that most places in the UK don't seem to stock it. I can honestly say that this game is full of awesomeness. It's a Japanese bullet-hell on-rails arcade shooter, developed by Treasure and running at 60 frames per second; so that makes it my dream game.

Editor - Nintendo Life

Currently playing (3DS) - Fire Emblem: Awakening, again
Currently playing (Wii U) - EMBARGOED
Currently playing (PS4) - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Currently playing (Vita) - Erm, nothing at the mo, but have some goodies in my bac...

Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

I had 400 Wii Points left over from a previous purchase, and when I heard Chrono Trigger was coming to the VC Monday I figured now would be a good time to buy some points. So I bought 2000 more points last night, giving me a total of 2400. I had already promised my wife I was gonna get Super Mario World next time I got Wii points (I've held off on buying it as I still have the cartridge, but decided to buy it off the VC for convenience), so that left me with 1600. Then I bought Gate of Thunder, which is a game I've been meaning to buy since it was first released on VC. So now I have 800 left, just enough for Chrono Trigger. BUT... after doing some thinking, I've already beaten Chrono Trigger before and still have it for PS1, so maybe I should give another game a chance. So I was debating between Black Tiger and Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, and Black Tiger won out.
Long story short, I just downloaded Super Mario World, Gate of Thunder, and Black Tiger

Last purchases were the following:
Ys 1+2 Chronicles for the PSP
Batman Arkham Asylum PS3
A Used (But almost like new) SNES Controller for my Super Nintendo. (My first one finally crapped out on me and buttons stopped responding after I opened it and tried it again after cleaning.)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

I randomly spent my last Wii points on Mario Party 2 a few nights ago. Should probably check it out.

And my PSP kept screaming that it needed some more games, so I bought Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I tried out both of them last night, and they seem awesome! Gonna stick with Birth by Sleep for now, since that was the main reason I wanted a PSP in the first place.

Edit: I also just ordered Super Princess Peach, since it was cheap and it's kind of hard to find.

Edited on by Stine

Bought Professor Layton and the Curious Village from online store, waited 6 days and finally got it today but I noticed that it was used. I sent an e-mail to the store and they said that there was a mistake. I can send my game back and get a new one. Only downside is that now I have to wait again

Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic