General Discussion Forum

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Showing 241 to 260 of 1,068

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ulven

241. Posted:

Pokemon White,SoulSilver,Platinum,and Emerald on The Way....Wow That's Alot of Pokemon!

Add me for friend safari and I'll give you two US dollars

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0478-1048 | Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

242. Posted:

I got Beyond Good & Evil HD on Xbox Live Arcade. Really good game, I highly recommend it.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

243. Posted:

UncleWolf wrote:

Pokemon White,SoulSilver,Platinum,and Emerald on The Way....Wow That's Alot of Pokemon!

That's a game from every generation except for the first! :O Have you ever played Pokemon before?

Also, latest Purchases are:

Red Steel 2
3D Dot Heroes
Dawn of War II: Retribution
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

I think that's everything...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

244. Posted:

@Waveboy: Great purchase. Sin & Punishment 2 is a fantastic game and easily one of the best Wii games of last year.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

245. Posted:

@Mickeymac: Hope you enjoy 3D Dot Game Heroes, that was a great one.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ulven

246. Posted:

@Mickeymac No, This is the First Time.....Very Addicting & Enjoying it Very Much

Add me for friend safari and I'll give you two US dollars

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0478-1048 | Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stine

247. Posted:

Just ordered Professor Layton and the Lost Future. Can't wait for it to get here!

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

248. Posted:

I picked up 4 GC games in the Gamestop sale a few weeks back.

Kirby Air Ride
Pokemon Colosseum
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Pikmin

@Dragoon I wouldn't say a huge improvement :P IMO, the originals are still masterpieces.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wildvine53

249. Posted:

I finally got a classic controller yesterday, so I can finally play A Link to the Past!

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

250. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

@Mickeymac: Hope you enjoy 3D Dot Game Heroes, that was a great one.

I wish I was enjoying 3D Dot Heroes right now. I still don't have a PS3 yet. I'm gonna try to play it over at a friends house this weekend.

UncleWolf wrote:

@Mickeymac No, This is the First Time.....Very Addicting & Enjoying it Very Much

Glad you are. What game are you playing currently? Personally I need to get ahold of Platinum. I've had a huge urge to play the 4rth gen again lately.

Master_Genesis wrote:

I picked up 4 GC games in the Gamestop sale a few weeks back.

Kirby Air Ride
Pokemon Colosseum
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Pikmin

@Dragoon I wouldn't say a huge improvement :P IMO, the originals are still masterpieces.

All great games, and I agree that the original Pokemon are still great.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

251. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I finally got a classic controller yesterday, so I can finally play A Link to the Past!

The original or Pro?
as for me I Completely lucked out and got a 2nd Original CC for $25 in mint condition, yet without the package.
They're rare to find these days, unless they're going for a high price brand new.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

252. Posted:

@Master_Genesis All the Pokemon Generations are awesome. I just like Gen 2 a bit more than 1 (Even though Gen 5 is my favorite :P)

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wildvine53

253. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I finally got a classic controller yesterday, so I can finally play A Link to the Past!

The original or Pro?
as for me I Completely lucked out and got a 2nd Original CC for $25 in mint condition, yet without the package.
They're rare to find these days, unless they're going for a high price brand new.

I wanted the original, but I could only find the classic. I"m so used to my gamecube controller, (ALttP is the only VC game that I can't use it on) that the Pro just seems so light.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ulven

254. Posted:

@Mickeymac I'm Playing Little Bit of Each... So Far I'm Playing SoulSilver The Most Don't Know Why Maybe it's Because I Can Take My Pokemon For a Walk in The Morning!

Add me for friend safari and I'll give you two US dollars

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0478-1048 | Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

255. Posted:

UncleWolf wrote:

@Mickeymac I'm Playing Little Bit of Each... So Far I'm Playing SoulSilver The Most Don't Know Why Maybe it's Because I Can Take My Pokemon For a Walk in The Morning!

Yeah, that is the most charming aspect of the game.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

256. Posted:

Dragoon wrote:

(Even though Gen 5 is my favorite :P)

D:

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

257. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I finally got a classic controller yesterday, so I can finally play A Link to the Past!

The original or Pro?
as for me I Completely lucked out and got a 2nd Original CC for $25 in mint condition, yet without the package.
They're rare to find these days, unless they're going for a high price brand new.

I wanted the original, but I could only find the classic. I"m so used to my gamecube controller, (ALttP is the only VC game that I can't use it on) that the Pro just seems so light.

Ok, I'm confused, when you said you could only find the Classic which of the two do you mean? They both have classic in the name. :P There's the Classic Contoller(The original) which emulates the SNES controller or the new Classic Controller Pro which has that PS2 Dualshock-like design.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wildvine53

258. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I finally got a classic controller yesterday, so I can finally play A Link to the Past!

The original or Pro?
as for me I Completely lucked out and got a 2nd Original CC for $25 in mint condition, yet without the package.
They're rare to find these days, unless they're going for a high price brand new.

I wanted the original, but I could only find the classic. I"m so used to my gamecube controller, (ALttP is the only VC game that I can't use it on) that the Pro just seems so light.

Ok, I'm confused, when you said you could only find the Classic which of the two do you mean? They both have classic in the name. :P There's the Classic Contoller(The original) which emulates the SNES controller or the new Classic Controller Pro which has that PS2 Dualshock-like design.

My Bad, I meant to say that I could only find the Pro controller, even though I wanted to get the original one.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

259. Posted:

Dragon Quest V since its hard to find and is on sale on Amazon right now. Woo!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

260. Posted:

It's still on sale?! Crap, maybe I'll buy a second copy!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~