Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,400

Raidou

@ReaderRagfish Yeah, I know what you mean man. I still got a ton of CD games that I prefer to get there cases for: Suikoden ll, Grandia, Tales of Destiny, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Breath of Fire IV, Legand of Mana, Azure Dreams, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Raidou

JoakimZ

Capcom has a sale this week on Xbox One, and I couldn’t resist getting Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite at a really great price. I don’t know when I will find the time to play it, let alone get any good at it, but I’m happy with the purchase anyhow

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Zuljaras

Bought Titan Quest for the Switch.

Zuljaras

Ryu_Niiyama

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (was cheaper to import actually lol) for ps4
Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross for Wii (I've been meaning to pick this up for years lol)
Shenmue I and II Ps4
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition PS4.
MvC: I (it was on sale)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

gcunit

Coupla games...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Already have Witcher 3 GOTY on Steam unplayed, but for some reason my collection thinks it needs a physical version too. FML.

Only paid a little over £50 for them though, so I've done the right thing, haven't I.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

@gcunit LOL That's like 300+ hours worth of gaming right there.

Ralizah

Raidou

Mary Skelter Limited Edition, Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (Vita), Odin Sphere (Vita), Wild Arms 1 & 2, F-Zero GX, Custom Robo, Luminous Arc 1 & 2.

Raidou

Vinny

Got Injustice for the Vita.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CanisWolfred

Finally bought God Hand (PS2 Classic), which happened to be on sale. Honestly, I forgot I never bought this after all this time. It seems right up my alley, and as an added bonus, it apparently does the "constant over-the-shoulder camera" thing that the recent God of War game does, but better because God Hand's remembered that they were making a video game - better level design, you can move around faster to close gaps, you're not overwhelmed by large groups of enemies, etc.

Also grabbed Pocket Fighter during the same sale, because why not?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

Shining Resonance Refrain "Draconic Edition" (Switch)

Amazon was completely sold out of the Switch version so I hopped on Walmart's app (really only because it was pre-installed on my tablet) and managed to nab the special launch edition for $50 with free 2 day shipping.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

16bitdave

I purchased too many new games that I haven't tried yet, but the newest one from the bunch that I started is Hollow Knight. Such a great game!

16bitdave

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Cobalt

I purchased the Owlboy limited edition to 6000 copies.

My god, the box is even bigger than the one of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 collector... o_O

I found an unboxing on youtube :

Cobalt

SuperLuigiTime

Rise of the Tomb Raider/Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Life is Strange 2 Ep. 1

I'll probably be downloading Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon tomorrow just in time for the Halloween season.

EDIT: I also pre-ordered Super Mario Party last week, can't wait to play that next weekend!

Edited on by SuperLuigiTime

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

Blitzenexx

Untitled

I've been on a bit of a "I need to collect more RPGs" roll over the last few months. It's not like they don't currently make up a lot of my backlog already or anything like that....

Edited on by Blitzenexx

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RR529

PlayStation 4 Slim - Got the $200 bundle that was released this past week.
Spider-Man - Bundled with the system. It's been fantastic so far.
Yakuza Kiwami - PS+ game. Really excited to try it, but it'll have to wait until I'm done with Spider-Man & possibly Smash Ultimate.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - PS+ game. Not too interested in it, but since it was "free", figured it couldn't hurt to add it to my collection.
Burly Men at Sea - PS+ game. Not too excited for it, but being an indie I may be able to squeeze it in one day.

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Cobalt

Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Darksiders III and a game for my Duo-R : Rayxanber III.

Cobalt

Gamecubed

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Swtich), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4), Detroit Become Human (PS4), God of War (PS4), Injustice 2 Legendary Edition (XB1), Assassin's Creed Odyssey (XB1), Skyrim (Switch) and the PDP Mario Kart Switch case.

All were Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals except for Pokemon and Spyro (E3 preorder deals).

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

RR529

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4/$42-TGA Sale)
School Girl Zombie Hunters (PS4/$12-Flash Sale)
Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch/$60)
Titanfall II (PS4/$12-Flash Sale)
Unravel (PS4/$5-Flash Sale)

DQXI & Smash should be covered by my Christmas bonus, while I got the other 3 in last week's Flash Sale for less than $25 together (they were actually a bit cheaper than their sale prices, which I listed, as I had a %20 off code I was able to stack onto the sale).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic