Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,405

Vinny

I got FF-X/2 HD Vita on a PSN sale about a week ago (including both games for about 12 usd).

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Guys....

Finally, i got PS4 Slim White 500 GB on 1st April 2018.
And here is mine with 9 PS4 games.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I also use my PS4 to watch DVD Movies. Not a Movieholic, so i just only bought very few Movies, mostly from Disney.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Taffy

Just got ZombiU for £2.50

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

CanisWolfred

Since March:
3DS
Metroid: Samus Returns
Culdcept Revolt
Pokemon: Ultra Sun
Pokemon: Ultra Moon
Ever Oasis
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
Stella Glow
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalpyse (Or did I get it last year?)

PS4
Dragon's Crown Pro (Pre-order)
Wipeout: Omega Collection
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition
Wolfenstein: The New Order + The Old Blood
Under Night In-Birth EXE[Late]
Raiden V: Director's Cut

And a bunch of retro games. Mind you, I think I sold just as many games during this period, too...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Harmonie

Persona 5. It's a new franchise I was wanting to try. The game was on sale for nearly 50% off. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm on a trip now so I can't resume playing it until I get back. =(

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

RR529

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)

Was going to get South Park, but my Wal-Mart didn't stock it, so I went home with this. I've managed to complete the first 3 worlds so far, minus the K levels (which I'm not sure I'll bother unlocking).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

gcunit

Nintendo.co.uk shop seems to be the only UK retailer selling NES Classic controllers at the proper price currently, and as I want one to go with my incoming NES mini, that's where I went.

Postage is extra, but free with a £20 spend, and I'm one of those idiots who then spend ages searching through everything else for sale for something that I could possibly might want, just to take my order over the free delivery threshold.

And now I've ended up with one of these:

Untitled

... and a rubber NES controller keyring.

I'll probably never take my mini SNES or NES anywhere, but at least I now have a travel case just in case...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

I got Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix PS1 Japan yesterday !
Untitled
Untitled

So excited !
Long time no play PS1 games since year 2005.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

judaspete

Got ARMS about 2 weeks ago. It's great. That and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are my two Switch games so far.

Right before that, I downloaded the Star Wars Throwback pack on the May the 4th sale for PS3. Came with Bounty Hunter, Racer: Revenge, Starfighter, Episode 3, and Dark forces.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

CanisWolfred

Nier: Automata and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life just arrived in the mail today. I also bought Shadows of the Colossus (PS4) on PSN last week.

Today, I noticed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was on sale on the 3DS eShop, so I finally got that. Now the only major thing left on my 3DS wishlist at the moment is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Spirit of Justice. I still need to work my way through the rest of the Ace Attorney series, which I'm gonna start on tonight.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HobbitGamer

After the E3 vid on Tuesday, I saw that Gamestop had SSB4 marked down to $30. Had a $10 coupon, so I snagged it for $20!! Haven't played since Melee so I'm enjoying it. Even though Charizard's home run contest challenge is hilariously frustrating. I'm actually playing challenges, events, and hand orders more than anything else; I'm hoping some of that makes a return.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Today, I noticed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was on sale on the 3DS eShop, so I finally got that. Now the only major thing left on my 3DS wishlist at the moment is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Spirit of Justice. I still need to work my way through the rest of the Ace Attorney series, which I'm gonna start on tonight.

And now I saw that Spirits of Justice was on sale, so I grabbed that, and now I have the entire mainline Ace Attorney series. Still working my way through the first one, though, but I can already tell that I'm really gonna love them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Freelance

I preordered Pocket City. It seems like it will be the first actual city builder on mobile, ie no freemium model, and no IAPs/timers/etc. Can't wait for this. I thought there'd never be a good one outside of PCs.

I'm gonna preorder Monster Hunter World soon, and get Russian Subway Dogs too.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Raidou

Castle of Shikigami III (Wii), Yugioh: The Falsebound Kingdom, Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition, Tactics Orge (PSX), Growlanser Generations, Lunar: Silver Story, and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue.

Edited on by Raidou

Raidou

RedderRugfish

@Raidou How much did you pay for Tactics Ogre on Playstation? I was a big fan of Ogre Battle Saga games but that one escaped me. I actually considered paying the rather high price for a complete copy a while ago.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Raidou

@ReaderRagfish I got it for $33 (disc only). The disc was in pretty good condition so it was money well spent. I'll probably check to see if I can get the original case and manual only cheap.

Hell, the highest I ever payed for a used game that come with everything in near perfect condition was Xenosaga Episode lll for $40. Took me awhile to find it at that price. xD

Raidou

RedderRugfish

@Raidou That's a good price for disc only. I'm not a collector, but for CD based games I like to at least have the case.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic