Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,417

Anti-Matter

Guys....

Finally, i got PS4 Slim White 500 GB on 1st April 2018.
And here is mine with 9 PS4 games.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I also use my PS4 to watch DVD Movies. Not a Movieholic, so i just only bought very few Movies, mostly from Disney.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Taffy

Just got ZombiU for £2.50

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

CanisWolfred

Since March:
3DS
Metroid: Samus Returns
Culdcept Revolt
Pokemon: Ultra Sun
Pokemon: Ultra Moon
Ever Oasis
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
Stella Glow
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalpyse (Or did I get it last year?)

PS4
Dragon's Crown Pro (Pre-order)
Wipeout: Omega Collection
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition
Wolfenstein: The New Order + The Old Blood
Under Night In-Birth EXE[Late]
Raiden V: Director's Cut

And a bunch of retro games. Mind you, I think I sold just as many games during this period, too...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Harmonie

Persona 5. It's a new franchise I was wanting to try. The game was on sale for nearly 50% off. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm on a trip now so I can't resume playing it until I get back. =(

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

RR529

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)

Was going to get South Park, but my Wal-Mart didn't stock it, so I went home with this. I've managed to complete the first 3 worlds so far, minus the K levels (which I'm not sure I'll bother unlocking).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

gcunit

Nintendo.co.uk shop seems to be the only UK retailer selling NES Classic controllers at the proper price currently, and as I want one to go with my incoming NES mini, that's where I went.

Postage is extra, but free with a £20 spend, and I'm one of those idiots who then spend ages searching through everything else for sale for something that I could possibly might want, just to take my order over the free delivery threshold.

And now I've ended up with one of these:

Untitled

... and a rubber NES controller keyring.

I'll probably never take my mini SNES or NES anywhere, but at least I now have a travel case just in case...

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

I got Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix PS1 Japan yesterday !
Untitled
Untitled

So excited !
Long time no play PS1 games since year 2005.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

judaspete

Got ARMS about 2 weeks ago. It's great. That and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are my two Switch games so far.

Right before that, I downloaded the Star Wars Throwback pack on the May the 4th sale for PS3. Came with Bounty Hunter, Racer: Revenge, Starfighter, Episode 3, and Dark forces.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

CanisWolfred

Nier: Automata and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life just arrived in the mail today. I also bought Shadows of the Colossus (PS4) on PSN last week.

Today, I noticed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was on sale on the 3DS eShop, so I finally got that. Now the only major thing left on my 3DS wishlist at the moment is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Spirit of Justice. I still need to work my way through the rest of the Ace Attorney series, which I'm gonna start on tonight.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HobbitGamer

After the E3 vid on Tuesday, I saw that Gamestop had SSB4 marked down to $30. Had a $10 coupon, so I snagged it for $20!! Haven't played since Melee so I'm enjoying it. Even though Charizard's home run contest challenge is hilariously frustrating. I'm actually playing challenges, events, and hand orders more than anything else; I'm hoping some of that makes a return.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Today, I noticed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was on sale on the 3DS eShop, so I finally got that. Now the only major thing left on my 3DS wishlist at the moment is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Spirit of Justice. I still need to work my way through the rest of the Ace Attorney series, which I'm gonna start on tonight.

And now I saw that Spirits of Justice was on sale, so I grabbed that, and now I have the entire mainline Ace Attorney series. Still working my way through the first one, though, but I can already tell that I'm really gonna love them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Freelance

I preordered Pocket City. It seems like it will be the first actual city builder on mobile, ie no freemium model, and no IAPs/timers/etc. Can't wait for this. I thought there'd never be a good one outside of PCs.

I'm gonna preorder Monster Hunter World soon, and get Russian Subway Dogs too.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Raidou

Castle of Shikigami III (Wii), Yugioh: The Falsebound Kingdom, Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition, Tactics Orge (PSX), Growlanser Generations, Lunar: Silver Story, and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue.

Edited on by Raidou

Raidou

Raidou

@ReaderRagfish I got it for $33 (disc only). The disc was in pretty good condition so it was money well spent. I'll probably check to see if I can get the original case and manual only cheap.

Hell, the highest I ever payed for a used game that come with everything in near perfect condition was Xenosaga Episode lll for $40. Took me awhile to find it at that price. xD

Raidou

Raidou

@ReaderRagfish Yeah, I know what you mean man. I still got a ton of CD games that I prefer to get there cases for: Suikoden ll, Grandia, Tales of Destiny, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Breath of Fire IV, Legand of Mana, Azure Dreams, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Raidou

JoakimZ

Capcom has a sale this week on Xbox One, and I couldn’t resist getting Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite at a really great price. I don’t know when I will find the time to play it, let alone get any good at it, but I’m happy with the purchase anyhow

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Zuljaras

Bought Titan Quest for the Switch.

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic