Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,361 to 1,367 of 1,367

GrailUK

@RR529 RIP your wallet! Man, The Switch is less than a year old and so much to play

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

vibet

I downloaded Ghosts n Goblins (arcade version) from the VC last Monday. Great game!

vibet

gcunit

Just ordered El Shaddai and Asura's Wrath for my PS3. Who knows when I'll get round to playing them, but I'm always happy buying one-off games cos I can play them whenever I like rather than being held back by self imposed rule to play a series in order.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

gcunit

Gave in and just bought LA Noire...

...for £2.80 off the bay for my PS3 - really don't see the point of the remaster, not at 15 times the price anyway.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

Tasuki

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn, Injustice 2, and both Yakuza games during the PSN Black Friday sale.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Filth_Element

EB Games Australia has a good sale at the moment. I'm on holiday but had to pick up a couple of things, good thing they are light and not gonna take me over my luggage limit.

Got Nioh, the new Uncharted and special edition dual shock 4 GT edition with GT Sport all under $150. The controller and game were 10 bucks cheaper than a controller on its own.👌Can't play them till I get back home though. Oh well I got Samus Returns to keep me busy during slow times on this holiday although that's few n far between.

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

Late

I've never even thought about buying an XBOX but I found a used XBOX 360 today with cables, controller, two HDD, Portal 2 and Fable 2 for 30€ so I decided to get it. I'm glad I decided to not buy Christmas presents in an earlier shop I visited because I would've never been able to walk 3 km with presents, a console and a week's worth of food. Now I have consoles from all three console makers, though my PlayStation 2 doesn't work... The main reason why I never wanted an XBOX 360 was that I could get most of the same games on PS3 but I haven't gotten that either since I think it's expensive enough to buy all the Nintendo games I want. The good thing is that 360 games are dirt cheap now.

The games I'm mostly looking forward to buying are Burnout games. As far as I know, the older games work on 360 as well and I have great memories playing Burnout 3: Takedown on my brother's XBOX. I didn't like Burnout: Revenge quite as much but I also enjoyed Paradise on PC so I'm glad to have that on a console as well. Of course, there are many other games I'll be buying as time goes on, but I'm not in a rush with them.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic