Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,403

Tasuki

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn, Injustice 2, and both Yakuza games during the PSN Black Friday sale.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Filth_Element

EB Games Australia has a good sale at the moment. I'm on holiday but had to pick up a couple of things, good thing they are light and not gonna take me over my luggage limit.

Got Nioh, the new Uncharted and special edition dual shock 4 GT edition with GT Sport all under $150. The controller and game were 10 bucks cheaper than a controller on its own.ūüĎĆCan't play them till I get back home though. Oh well I got Samus Returns to keep me busy during slow times on this holiday although that's few n far between.

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

Late

I've never even thought about buying an XBOX but I found a used XBOX 360 today with cables, controller, two HDD, Portal 2 and Fable 2 for 30‚ā¨ so I decided to get it. I'm glad I decided to not buy Christmas presents in an earlier shop I visited because I would've never been able to walk 3 km with presents, a console and a week's worth of food. Now I have consoles from all three console makers, though my PlayStation 2 doesn't work... The main reason why I never wanted an XBOX 360 was that I could get most of the same games on PS3 but I haven't gotten that either since I think it's expensive enough to buy all the Nintendo games I want. The good thing is that 360 games are dirt cheap now.

The games I'm mostly looking forward to buying are Burnout games. As far as I know, the older games work on 360 as well and I have great memories playing Burnout 3: Takedown on my brother's XBOX. I didn't like Burnout: Revenge quite as much but I also enjoyed Paradise on PC so I'm glad to have that on a console as well. Of course, there are many other games I'll be buying as time goes on, but I'm not in a rush with them.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

gcunit

Picked up an interesting mix of used games this last 2 weeks that I felt the need to share:

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Wii U

Ridge Racer 3D - 3DS

Just Dance 2016 - Wii U

Fire Emblem Warriors - Limited Edition - Switch

Alone in the Dark - Limited Edition - Wii

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels - wii

Monster Hunter 3 Tri - Wii

Persona 4 Golden - Vita

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - Wii

...a little bit of nearly everything there

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Gamecubed

Picked up Skyrim for Switch yesterday. Can't wait to see what it's like on there. Played a lot of it on PC when it came out, and played a bit of it on PS3 (but it was so glitchy). I don't think I've ever actually finished the story campaign, so I'm going to try for it this time.
Also found Blinx the Time Sweeper for Xbox and Rainbow Six Vegas for 360 for peanuts the other day.

Gamecubed

HappyAxiom

I finally bought a physical copy of the Multiverse Edition of Axiom Verge.
I've been a big fan of the game for several years now and bought it digitally on several platforms, but I was a bit apprehensive to buy it yet again. The cool extras that come with this physical edition is totally worth it though.

Also, 75% of sales profit goes to a special fund dedicated to Alastair Happ's ongoing medical costs. Alastair is the son of Tom Happ, the game's creator. When I found out about this, it pushed me over the edge to buy this physical edition.

Untitled

HappyAxiom

Vinny

I got FF-X/2 HD Vita on a PSN sale about a week ago (including both games for about 12 usd).

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Guys....

Finally, i got PS4 Slim White 500 GB on 1st April 2018.
And here is mine with 9 PS4 games.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I also use my PS4 to watch DVD Movies. Not a Movieholic, so i just only bought very few Movies, mostly from Disney.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Taffy

Just got ZombiU for £2.50

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

CanisWolfred

Since March:
3DS
Metroid: Samus Returns
Culdcept Revolt
Pokemon: Ultra Sun
Pokemon: Ultra Moon
Ever Oasis
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters
Stella Glow
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalpyse (Or did I get it last year?)

PS4
Dragon's Crown Pro (Pre-order)
Wipeout: Omega Collection
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition
Wolfenstein: The New Order + The Old Blood
Under Night In-Birth EXE[Late]
Raiden V: Director's Cut

And a bunch of retro games. Mind you, I think I sold just as many games during this period, too...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Harmonie

Persona 5. It's a new franchise I was wanting to try. The game was on sale for nearly 50% off. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm on a trip now so I can't resume playing it until I get back. =(

Harmonie

RR529

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)

Was going to get South Park, but my Wal-Mart didn't stock it, so I went home with this. I've managed to complete the first 3 worlds so far, minus the K levels (which I'm not sure I'll bother unlocking).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

gcunit

Nintendo.co.uk shop seems to be the only UK retailer selling NES Classic controllers at the proper price currently, and as I want one to go with my incoming NES mini, that's where I went.

Postage is extra, but free with a £20 spend, and I'm one of those idiots who then spend ages searching through everything else for sale for something that I could possibly might want, just to take my order over the free delivery threshold.

And now I've ended up with one of these:

Untitled

... and a rubber NES controller keyring.

I'll probably never take my mini SNES or NES anywhere, but at least I now have a travel case just in case...

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

I got Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix PS1 Japan yesterday !
Untitled
Untitled

So excited !
Long time no play PS1 games since year 2005.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

judaspete

Got ARMS about 2 weeks ago. It's great. That and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are my two Switch games so far.

Right before that, I downloaded the Star Wars Throwback pack on the May the 4th sale for PS3. Came with Bounty Hunter, Racer: Revenge, Starfighter, Episode 3, and Dark forces.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

CanisWolfred

Nier: Automata and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life just arrived in the mail today. I also bought Shadows of the Colossus (PS4) on PSN last week.

Today, I noticed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was on sale on the 3DS eShop, so I finally got that. Now the only major thing left on my 3DS wishlist at the moment is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Spirit of Justice. I still need to work my way through the rest of the Ace Attorney series, which I'm gonna start on tonight.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic