Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,341 to 1,352 of 1,352

Killer7IsDead

picked up Nioh yester... but P5 eat my heart up for now. can't wait to get into Nioh.

Killer7IsDead

RR529

The Pinball Arcade: Underground (Android) - A special version of TPA that's only available on Amazon's app store (Amazon Underground).

Unlike the regular version it only has the season 1 tables, however the full versions are all free here, which is why I got it. It's part of a larger program where Amazon offers premium apps for free (they take on the cost themselves) in an attempt to draw in users.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

evagrin

I ordered The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Amazon last month. I like to buy games online to save my time. But it's better to make purchases only at reliable websites and check carefully the address you entered. Once I wrote the wrong postal code and I had problems with the delivery service. So now I check my postal code twice here http://worldpostalcode.com/belgium/ before making any purchases online. Want to order
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Wii U) this week.

Edited on by evagrin

evagrin

6ch6ris6

while randomly strolling along with my girlfriend today we discovered a store for used media and they actually had a few Xbox games. yes original Xbox games! funny thing is i was about to order a few more on ebay but i found 2 games that i needed to get anyway so i bought them in that store.

Halo 2
-already played the hell out of it back when the xbox was current gen. such an amazing game. still holds up today!
Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay
-i always wanted to get this game but i just never came around.

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Anti-Matter

ARMS !
Last Sunday, 25 June 2017.

Anti-Matter

BlueKnight07

Cave Story + for Switch, never played it before.

BlueKnight07

link3710

Bought both Disagea 5 Complete and Lego City Undercover for Switch the other day

link3710

Ryu_Niiyama

Valkyria Revolution...although reviews are making me nervous. I'll hang on to it though because I have found a few gems from poor reviews.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Villanova University: 2016 NCAA Champs! GO NOVA NATION! 2008 Alumna

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

duducamargo

Cave Story+, arriving today at my place, can't wait to finally try this game out!

Add me! :) 4597-0120-6697... just let me know and I'll add you back!
Dark Type Safari: Nuzleaf, Sandile and Absol

Nintendo Network ID: ducamargo | Twitter:

Tasuki

Picked up MLB The Show 17 on the PS4. At the price it is now on the PSN store I figured now is as good as ever. Retro mode is alot of fun too. It really captures the feel of Ken Griffey Jr. on the SNES.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Peek-a-boo

I was kindly gifted these two ...

Untitled

Untitled

... because only yesterday, it was my:

Untitled

Peek-a-boo

Sir_Anthony

@Peek-a-boo Haha you only got mini presents, those gifts are definitely awesome though! Love that lego mini cooper.

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic