Forums

Topic: Your Latest Video Game Purchase!

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,384

Gingadreadman

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Good game and all that but not really worth the £50 I paid for it. Way to easy to level up right up until level 85. And after that you can just grind for Dragon balls to wish for a level up. So i got bored of it pretty quick.

Gingadreadman

3DS Friend Code: 0791-3211-1175 | Nintendo Network ID: Gingadreadman

gcunit

Finally managed to find a new copy of Disney Art Academy for under £10, so I snicked it.

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

GameOtaku

Super Famicom Super Valis sealed complete. Now to figure out a way to play said game.

GameOtaku

ogo79

@GameOtaku
yeah im big on the series myself.
ive got super valis iv for snes too
and the 3 for genesis as well.
now im after the 4 cd games for turbografx-16

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GameOtaku

@ogo79
A lot was cut from valis 4. In the super famicom version (super valis) the magic system was reworked and you had 3 playable characters as well as voiced cutscenes.

GameOtaku

ogo79

@GameOtaku
i hate to break it to you but im positive yer referring to the pc engine cd version, the snes and sfc carts are the same...youll find that out when you pop it in

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryu_Niiyama

Bought PPT and will get MK8D on Friday.

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Switch FC: SW-2230-0265-0353
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.
Please tag me before you sent a Friend Request. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FGPackers

Waiting for MK8D to arrive today, then racing showdown will start!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

ogo79

ogo79 wrote:

@GameOtaku
i hate to break it to you but im positive yer referring to the pc engine cd version, the snes and sfc carts are the same...youll find that out when you pop it in

@GameOtaku any thoughts now?

the_shpydar wrote:

GameOtaku

@ogo79
I haven't modded my system to play it yet. You may be correct but someone else on another site tells me otherwise, saying s lot was cut when Atlus localized it.

GameOtaku

ogo79

@GameOtaku
he meant a lot was cut from both the snes and sfc versions.
it can get confusing.

the_shpydar wrote:

GameOtaku

Metroid Prime Pinball!!! It's a very underrated title in the series, I've been having a blast with it (it's..... Well a better blast than blast ball and Federation Farce... Yes I meant Farce too)!

GameOtaku

Runa

Persona 5 on PS4. I've only completed the first act so far but it's pretty fun. I'm enjoying the stylish look and new cast of characters!

Runa

Nintendo Network ID: RunaScape

Tyranexx

I caved into Square Enix's spring sale and bought both Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest V for the DS. Not sure when I'll get around to playing them yet, but at least I know I added two gems to my collection.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Luna_110

Got Super Mario 3D Land. One more game for my backlog!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Killer7IsDead

picked up Nioh yester... but P5 eat my heart up for now. can't wait to get into Nioh.

Killer7IsDead

RR529

The Pinball Arcade: Underground (Android) - A special version of TPA that's only available on Amazon's app store (Amazon Underground).

Unlike the regular version it only has the season 1 tables, however the full versions are all free here, which is why I got it. It's part of a larger program where Amazon offers premium apps for free (they take on the cost themselves) in an attempt to draw in users.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

evagrin

I ordered The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Amazon last month. I like to buy games online to save my time. But it's better to make purchases only at reliable websites and check carefully the address you entered. Once I wrote the wrong postal code and I had problems with the delivery service. So now I check my postal code twice before making any purchases online. Want to order
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Wii U) this week.

Edited on by Yosheel

evagrin

6ch6ris6

while randomly strolling along with my girlfriend today we discovered a store for used media and they actually had a few Xbox games. yes original Xbox games! funny thing is i was about to order a few more on ebay but i found 2 games that i needed to get anyway so i bought them in that store.

Halo 2
-already played the hell out of it back when the xbox was current gen. such an amazing game. still holds up today!
Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay
-i always wanted to get this game but i just never came around.

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic