Forums

Topic: Your gamin' place, thing, whatever

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

SwerdMurd

@odd - are those mario-themed hookah hoses? If so, that's quite possibly the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

If not, they should be hookah hoses. If they were, they'd be the most amazing things I'd ever see.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

NotEnoughGolds

gamerforgod wrote:

@Stuffgamer1 and NotEnoughGolds: Thanks a lot for the advice guys!!!! I just needed to copy the image location like you said Golds. Now you can see the new and improved room of doom (with pictures that you can actually see) above!!!! Thanks again for all of the help!!!!

Now please please please get a decent TV to go with that sicko collection.

NotEnoughGolds

GamerforGod

@NotEnoughGolds: Yeah, that would be a good idea... lol But, if I have to take on or the other, I'll take the games!!!! lol I'll get one some day though...hopefully... lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

NotEnoughGolds

gamerforgod wrote:

@NotEnoughGolds: Yeah, that would be a good idea... lol But, if I have to take on or the other, I'll take the games!!!! lol I'll get one some day though...hopefully... lol

Well, if you increase your collection by 1%, then your TV gets 1% better.
But if you increase your TV by 100%, then all your games get 100% better!

NotEnoughGolds

GamerforGod

@NotEnoughGolds: I like your logic good sir. lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Nintendork

Oh why not? Let's make a video of it! (I have way too much time on my hands)

Edited on by Nintendork

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.