Forums

Topic: Your gamin' place, thing, whatever

Posts 121 to 140 of 146

StarBoy91

Wow, you have such a cool collection, Supermarioman.

To each their own

Supermarioman

Thanks Starboy, its my major accomplishment in life

Supermarioman

nintendograbber

so many systems.....
i got a wii, ps2, n64, hopefully soon a dreamcast and handheldwise a gameboy and a DSi

Wii Number-7678 3196 4328 4590

Supermarioman

I just wanted to say thats its great seeing everyone's collections, especially Corbies!

(If you didn't notice this posting was used simply to bring back this thread!

Supermarioman

StarBoy91

I agree. It is great to see everyone's collections.

To each their own

Supermarioman

Hey Corbie on your pictures you have two 360's side by side, is one yours and the other your wifes or do you just have two for harddrive space and a back-up 360?

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

Ricardo91 wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

Hey Corbie on your pictures you have two 360's side by side, is one yours and the other your wifes or do you just have two for harddrive space and a back-up 360?

One's an American model, and the other is a Japanese one for his shooters.

I'm not suprised by that then, I just was woundering.

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

Here's just a little more of my collection:

Computer's:

Untitled

Untitled

URL=http://img214.imageshack.us/i/winter20092010033.jpg/]Untitled[/URL]

Some more of my shelves:

Untitled

Untitled

Thats all the pics I have for now.

Supermarioman

GamerforGod

Behold, the room of doom!!!! lol These aren't the latest pictures, but everything looks pretty much the same. I also posted two youtube videos of the main themes from "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "Star Wars" because every time I show my room to someone who has never seen it before, I make them close their eyes, stand in the middle of the room, and then I blast the music out and tell them to open their eyes. Fun times!!!! lol Anyways, strike up your choice of music, and enjoy the photos!!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Stuffgamer1

The ability to link photos from Facebook is strangly variable. Personally, I've never gotten it to work on the PS3 browser, yet I've had no problem whatsoever from Firefox. Other people state problems I can't explain, but they usually manage to figure it out for themselves. Sorry if that's not very helpful, gamerforgod. I don't really know how to help. I can't see those pictures, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

NotEnoughGolds

gamerforgod wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=30821719&am...

P.S. I hope you all can see these photos!!!! If not, could someone tell me if there is anyway to upload pictures on this site without having to go through another site first?! I tried doing the (img)url(/img) form ( except in [] instead of () of course), but it didn't seem to work on Facebook pictures. Does anyone know why not?

These are php pages with some form elements attached to them.
So facebook takes the URL and parses out the form elements (everything after '?'), and uses that to fetch the image and display it on page.
My guess is that once you have clicked on your image, you are selecting the URL from the browser.
Instead, right-click on the image, select "Copy image location," and paste it into this thread, surrounded by [ img] brackets.

NotEnoughGolds

ItsFuzzyPickles

Uh, didn't anyone answer my question? I'm trying to understand how to put pictures on my computer.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Aviator

@Smash Are you wanting to put them on from say your DSi or on so you can see them in the forum?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Stuffgamer1

@NotEnoughGolds: Oh, is THAT what people keep doing wrong on Facebook? I've always used the "Copy image location" method, and didn't even particularly realize just using the URL was normally an option.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

y2josh

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Uh, didn't anyone answer my question? I'm trying to understand how to put pictures on my computer.

Untitled

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

GamerforGod

@Stuffgamer1 and NotEnoughGolds: Thanks a lot for the advice guys!!!! I just needed to copy the image location like you said Golds. Now you can see the new and improved room of doom (with pictures that you can actually see) above!!!! Thanks again for all of the help!!!!

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

odd69

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
By far the weirdest thing in my collection

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Aviator

@odd Can I come over and play Pinball?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JTC-Pingas

@SSBfan. Why don't you look on your computer and see if it has an SD card slot.

JTC-Pingas

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.