Forums

Topic: Your gamin' place, thing, whatever

Posts 101 to 120 of 146

brooks83

@Starboy - quit teasing us and just show some pictures already!

brooks83

Stuffgamer1

@Odd69: I saw one of those Mega Man action figures at CVS. I've also seen Proto Man there, but it was a separate trip. Nothing I would buy, really, but they do look pretty cool.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

StarBoy91

Okay, here are some pics I took.
I took these pictures with my laptop's webcam, which was probably a bad idea. But anyway, here's four pictures (not of all my collection, yet):

Untitled
This is my gaming chair. It's actually a really neat one. Had it since Christmas of '05.

Untitled
This is my DS collection so far. So far I have eighteen games for the dual-screen handheld. I apologize to everyone for the bad visual quality in this pic. The case that's all black is Mario Hoops 3-on-3. I got it for my birthday last year in '09. It must've been a used copy, which would probably explain why the art cover is not on it. You can also see games for my other consoles and handhelds; on the upper right, there's a slight detail of Sonic Heroes.

Untitled
Here's my favorite console, the SNES, with the Super Game Boy peripheral cartridge on it with the Game Boy Pocket game Donkey Kong. Behind the SNES, are my Wii (with a couple of GameCube memory cards) and my topright NES console (with the "bone" controller ontop of it). Some of the white wiring on the right is of my Classic Controller (which cannot be seen).

Untitled
Once again, I must apologize for the visual quality. Anyway, inside the drawer is my SNES collection (so far). I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't have Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest in cartridge form (I have it on VC). Behind the SoulBlazer (my fave SNES game) cartridge are four Game Boy Pocket games [Super Mario Land, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Wario Land II, Mickey Mouse Magic Wands! {most obscure game ever!}] (it shows three in the pic, but one is concealed). At the top is the PSX controller with the analog (the one I play with the most), and on the right you can see part of the small PSX model I had since shortly after I moved to the US.

It's not all of my collection, since I have more games for other consoles as well. But, this is what I felt like sharing so far.
Once again, I'm sorry about the quality.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Adam

Very cool, Starboy.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

StarBoy91

Thanks, Adam.

To each their own

JonWahlgren

Yeah, that chair is pretty nice, Starboy. Our DS collections seem pretty identical too!

Have you checked out The Cover Project? It's a great place to find (custom and retail) downloadable cover art for games. Here's the link to the Mario Hoops one in case you want the case to be, well, more descriptive than blank black I suppose.

Edited on by JonWahlgren

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Supermarioman

Ok can someone tell me what I did wrong with posting the image or explain how to post.

Supermarioman

theblackdragon

guys, from post 48 in this thread:

theblackdragon wrote:

@dragoon: upload to photobucket, imageshack, or whatever image-hosting service you like, and then this is the code:

[img]http://imageurlhere.com/image.whatev'[/img]

@smm: what went wrong is (a) you used HTML instead of BBcode, and (b) you didn't upload your pic to the internet first so that it has a proper URL. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Supermarioman

Thanks BD! Lets try this again!

Untitled

Well heres one picture, I'll post more later, and if its too small then click on it to go to Imageshack to look at a bigger image.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Supermarioman

Adam

Fancy. Do you use the Gamecube solely for Gameboy Player? If not, that seems an awkward set-up for it. And if so, I'm jealous. I should have kept my Cube for that.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Supermarioman

You got me Adam, I do only use my Gamcube for the Gameboy player, I love playing my Gameboy games on the big screen . Sorry if I made you jealous

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

Time to post more:

Heres the stuff in my closet, systems are there becuase of the fact I don't have enough room:

Untitled

And here some pictures on my game collection:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

and theres more to come yet!

Supermarioman

RandomWiiPlayer

Dude, do you have 2 Genesis-es?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

StarBoy91

That's a neat collection, Supermarioman.
I've still yet to show my NES collection, and the rest of the PSP and GameCube and Wii and PSX and Game Boy collections.
I do also use my GameCube for the Game Boy Player.
More images coming soon.

To each their own

zezhyrule

Panda wrote:

Have you checked out The Cover Project? It's a great place to find (custom and retail) downloadable cover art for games. Here's the link to the Mario Hoops one in case you want the case to be, well, more descriptive than blank black I suppose.

I tried that, and it seems to me that you have to use legal sized paper. Is there any other way? Because I don't have any legal sized...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Supermarioman

Starboy, those two shelves aren't on the floor, there on top of a bookcase, think about that.
RandomWiiPlayer: Yep I Have the Genesis model 2 and Model 3, I bought the standalone Genesis model 2 becuase I thought I would find cords on Ebay and I found a whole model 3 system with all the cords and about 9 games for $17!

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

Also if you ask about the colored shelve, I'm too lazy to buy a half-way decent one and this one works just fine and has since I was about 5 years old

Supermarioman

StarBoy91

I've had my bookcase for as long as I remember. It's where I put my DS, PSP, GameCube and Wii (most of them) games.
Even though my gaming chair looks cool, I'm certain there are others' who's chair looks cooler than mine.

Here's one image:
Untitled
On my bed, is the Spyro CD Case I had since I got Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (I lived in Italy, then) for the PSX many years ago. It's a neatly designed CD Case.
More to come.....

To each their own

Supermarioman

Starboy you have a gaming chair, I have a gaming couch! Also on topic more:

Most of my N64 Collection

Untitled

My Bedroom's gaming set-up:

Untitled

My Controller Collection in the Closet:

Untitled

More of My Games:

Untitled

Untitled

I'm almost finished, just a few more pics!

Edited on by Supermarioman

Supermarioman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.