Showing 961 to 980 of 1,043
961. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:07 BST
Which is why you're awesome.Favorite fruit = pear Favorite veggie = cornFavorite FPS?
Edited on Thu 24th May, 2012 @ 01:32 by TheKingOfTown
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
962. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:33 BST
I don't really like FPS's that much, so FPS-Adventure game? Metroid Prime
Favorite rhythm / music game?
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ Happy Holidays NL~ ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
963. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:38 BST
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Favorite point-and-click adventure game?
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142
964. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:19 BST
Plants VS Zombies? (PC)
Favorite place to live?
3DS Nick Name: White Mage
My 3DS Got List:
Pokemon Rumble Blast
My 3DS Game Wish List:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Currently not accepting following friend requests for:
Call me whatever you want, I don't care.
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610
965. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:33 BST
Florida love it here!
Favorite theme park ride?
966. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:35 BST
The log plume ride.
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
967. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 13:15 BST
Favorite theme park/festival/carnival snack?
968. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 14:08 BST
Favourite TV programe.
Makin' a Bad Ting Worse.
Because blowing is how you fix all life's problems.
My 3DS FC is 0516-7262-2212
969. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 18:19 BST
An Idiot Abroad.
Favorite late night talk show host (there is only one right answer)
Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account
The statement below is falseThe statement above is true
When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language
970. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 22:57 BST
Favorite game based on a licensed property?
971. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 23:08 BST
Right now Batman Arkham City.
Favorite thing to do on a hot day?
972. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 13:57 BST
Go Bird watching.My favourite type of bird are the ones that wears bikinis.
973. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 16:08 BST
Favorite video game commercial?
974. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 20:22 BST
Favorite video game soundtrack?
975. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:35 BST
Hmm, hard to choose. Super Mario Galaxy? Ocarina of Time? EarthBound? Kingdom Hearts? I love too many
Favorite classic Disney film?
976. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:47 BST
Hmmm. That's a real hard one but if I must say one it might be steamboat Willie
HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry
977. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:51 BST
Favorite Friday the 13th movie?
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will......Haveee yourrrrself a merry merry Christmas!....Ribbit.
8-Bit FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
3DS! 3995 - 6594 - 9186
978. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 23:07 BST
Anything on SNL
Friday the 13th?
There, everyone's happy
Favorite Christmas movie?
979. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 23:17 BST
The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (some of it is christmassy)
Favourite image macro series?
980. Posted: Thu 31st May 2012 16:49 BST
image what now
fav childhood cartoon?
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain