Showing 961 to 980 of 1,052
961. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:07 BST
Which is why you're awesome.Favorite fruit = pear Favorite veggie = cornFavorite FPS?
Edited on Thu 24th May, 2012 @ 01:32 by TheKingOfTown
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
962. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:33 BST
I don't really like FPS's that much, so FPS-Adventure game? Metroid Prime
Favorite rhythm / music game?
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
963. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:38 BST
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Favorite point-and-click adventure game?
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
964. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:19 BST
Plants VS Zombies? (PC)
Favorite place to live?
WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC
Mii Name: Shirma
3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75
965. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:33 BST
Florida love it here!
Favorite theme park ride?
966. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 04:35 BST
The log plume ride.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
967. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 13:15 BST
Favorite theme park/festival/carnival snack?
968. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 14:08 BST
Favourite TV programe.
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Metal Gear Ground Zeroes
Please add me as I need more friends.
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
969. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 18:19 BST
An Idiot Abroad.
Favorite late night talk show host (there is only one right answer)
Check out my artworks and follow me on my deviantART account
The statement below is falseThe statement above is true
When you're not looking at this signature it's in a different language
970. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 22:57 BST
Favorite game based on a licensed property?
971. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 23:08 BST
Right now Batman Arkham City.
Favorite thing to do on a hot day?
972. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 13:57 BST
Go Bird watching.My favourite type of bird are the ones that wears bikinis.
973. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 16:08 BST
Favorite video game commercial?
974. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 20:22 BST
Favorite video game soundtrack?
975. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:35 BST
Hmm, hard to choose. Super Mario Galaxy? Ocarina of Time? EarthBound? Kingdom Hearts? I love too many
Favorite classic Disney film?
976. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:47 BST
Hmmm. That's a real hard one but if I must say one it might be steamboat Willie
HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry
977. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 22:51 BST
Favorite Friday the 13th movie?
Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
978. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 23:07 BST
Anything on SNL
Friday the 13th?
There, everyone's happy
Favorite Christmas movie?
979. Posted: Thu 24th May 2012 23:17 BST
The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (some of it is christmassy)
Favourite image macro series?
980. Posted: Thu 31st May 2012 16:49 BST
image what now
fav childhood cartoon?
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain