Showing 941 to 960 of 1,052
941. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 21:28 BST
Skies of Arcadia.
Favourite game creature/monster?
942. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 21:53 BST
Mieu from Tales of the Abyss
Favourite language other than your own?
943. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 22:15 BST
French. It's just so easy on the ears. Well... there's that, but it's also partly because I still have native-speaking relatives that came to the US right off the boat and because I can at least follow a conversation in it to some degree.
Favorite country that isn't your own?
Edited on Sat 19th May, 2012 @ 22:16 by RevolverLink
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
944. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 22:25 BST
Favourite cartoon intro?
945. Posted: Sat 19th May 2012 22:33 BST
American Dad always makes me want to sing.
Edited on Sat 19th May, 2012 @ 22:33 by mamp
The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
946. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 00:39 BST
Favorite body part?
All the children try to run,To him its part of the fun.His branching arms are for collecting,His face is empty of expressing.He sometimes hums a lowly drone,He will wander 'round your home.Dressed in darkest suit and tie,He won't let you say goodbye.
947. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 02:38 BST
Favorite theme park?
I believe in make believe~
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰
Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
948. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 02:40 BST
The Magic Kingdom
Favorite Animal Crossing villager?
949. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 02:52 BST
Me too!And ahhhhh its so hard to choose just one. I love quite a few I guess Poncho is pretty cool, he's been in every one of my towns.
Favorite Gamecube game?
Edited on Sun 20th May, 2012 @ 02:52 by Emaan
950. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 02:54 BST
Favorite original PlayStation game?
951. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 10:38 BST
fav Final Fantasy?
952. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 10:41 BST
Final Fantasy IV (don't hate)Favorite art style in a video game?
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
953. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 11:05 BST
16 bit since it's apparently considered an art style in games now and it reminds me of the good old days.
Edited on Sun 20th May, 2012 @ 11:05 by mamp
954. Posted: Sun 20th May 2012 11:59 BST
JuneFavorite interactive fiction game?
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
955. Posted: Tue 22nd May 2012 16:28 BST
Aren't all games considered interactive fiction? Majora's Mask is my favorite game ever, but if we're talking more about visual novels and adventure games, it's a toss-up between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations and 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
Favorite place to game?
956. Posted: Tue 22nd May 2012 16:39 BST
957. Posted: Tue 22nd May 2012 22:59 BST
of the week? Saturday? Day? Christmas? I'm confused
Favorite thing to have for breakfast?
958. Posted: Tue 22nd May 2012 23:03 BST
Cinnamon RollsFavourite UserName?
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
959. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:01 BST
HeroOfWafflesFavorite thing to have for breakfast. (answer right this time)
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
960. Posted: Wed 23rd May 2012 02:05 BST
Waffles. No joke I actually love waffles more than pancakes.
Edited on Wed 23rd May, 2012 @ 02:05 by Chrono_Cross
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury