Showing 361 to 380 of 1,052
361. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 07:20 BST
The Temple of Time music
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
362. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 11:20 BST
Peter Venkman of course!Favourite type of meat?
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
363. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 11:37 BST
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
364. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 11:45 BST
AppleYour favorite drink?
365. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 11:51 BST
orange juice or apple juice
your favorite author?
366. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 12:01 BST
Recently, Tacitus or Caesar.
Novels or plays?
[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
367. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 13:03 BST
Novels, plays are boring but then so are some novels.
This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+
3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
368. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 20:11 BST
Any member of Metallica except for their current bassist that goes to Cliff Burton.
Favorite Hockey Team?
369. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 20:15 BST
The Vancouver Canucks, lol.
Favorite Gorillaz song?
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
370. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 22:32 BST
Clint Eastwood (but thats the only song I know that they did I am sure I have heard others but I dont know I did)
Favorite Star Wars quote?
371. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 23:45 BST
DV: Luke, I am your father.Luke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite episode of Glee (Yes i said it)
Edited on Wed 24th August, 2011 @ 23:46 by pntjr
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx
372. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 23:48 BST
The one where it did so bad it got cancelled.
Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
373. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 23:53 BST
They're entering thier 3rd season on sept 20th and they already got renewed a 4th.BACK ON TOPICApple Pie.Favorite song by Black Sheep
374. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 06:59 BST
I hate hip hop with a fiery passion
Favorite form of transportation?
It's just an empty pot...
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...
375. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 14:05 BST
Probably a bike or a horse. After that it's a car.
YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!
376. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 22:51 BST
Where's the next question?
Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian
377. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 23:00 BST
"Where's the next question?" is the next question. And it's right there.Favorite body part?
Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.Currently Learning: Electric GuitarBad Wolf
378. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 23:02 BST
handsfavorite video game website? (besides NL)
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
PSN ID: CTID16
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
379. Posted: Tue 30th Aug 2011 23:12 BST
Favorite burger place?
380. Posted: Sat 3rd Sep 2011 20:51 BST