Showing 221 to 240 of 1,052
221. Posted: Tue 21st Jun 2011 20:08 BST
Favourite game series?
222. Posted: Tue 21st Jun 2011 20:08 BST
Microsof.........ahhh just kiddin. Nintendo of course (tho they test this loyalty quite often!!)
What's this bit for again?
223. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 01:53 BST
because two people answered, I will give two answers:
Legend of Zelda and Beer respectively
Favorite video tape type? (for those who don't know there was VHS and Beta Max)
It's just an empty pot...
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...
224. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 01:55 BST
beta max, OBVIOUSLY.
favorite milk type?
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
225. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 04:50 BST
Favorite Disney Movie
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
226. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 04:57 BST
Favorite Time Travelling Paradox
227. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 05:00 BST
Favorite thing about me
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
228. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 07:02 BST
229. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 07:04 BST
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
230. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 07:34 BST
Socially awkward penguin (Troll science is a close second)Favorite type of pasta?
Edited on Wed 22nd June, 2011 @ 07:34 by Mabbit
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
231. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 07:51 BST
@grenworthshero: Not sure if this has become a meme yet, but "007 Libs" could be fun.
Definitely needs to be shortened though...
Sean Connery wrote:
Mr. _____,You _____ _____ _____ _____ — I am f*cking JAMES BOND!I can think of no quicker way to destroy my career than to _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.Best,Sean Connery
Mr. _____,You _____ _____ _____ _____ — I am f*cking JAMES BOND!
I can think of no quicker way to destroy my career than to _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.
Edit: @briunj04: orzo?
Favorite individual NintendoLife staff member? grins
Edited on Wed 22nd June, 2011 @ 07:52 by sykotek
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
232. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 08:11 BST
Lawl, Prosody. Or whatever his new username is D:Favorite country shape?
Edited on Wed 22nd June, 2011 @ 08:12 by Mabbit
233. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 08:25 BST
Favorite Nintendo game that has never received a sequel, but you wish it did?
234. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 08:35 BST
Favorite type of knife?
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
235. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 08:52 BST
A Tonberry Chef Knife!how else can I butter my Toast Doink!
Favorite type of Head Gear!
Edited on Wed 22nd June, 2011 @ 08:53 by LordJumpMad
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
236. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 08:57 BST
favorite spread (as in what you would put on a sandwich or toast)
237. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 10:30 BST
VEGEMITE!...just kidding, the answer is butter! Having tried it, I can rightfully say that vegemite isn't bad actually, but it is an acquired taste.
Favorite video game industry C.E.Troll? (Example: Kotick, Tretton, etc)
238. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 20:22 BST
fav get out of school/work excuse
239. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 20:26 BST
the voice in the back of my head told me to
Favourite NL user
currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2
games I have 100% completed
Kirby mouse attack
Link Mah Boi~
Squadalah~~ We're off!
My youtube channel
240. Posted: Wed 22nd Jun 2011 20:46 BST
There's a thread for that. >: (Favorite favorites question in this thread?
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92