Forums

Topic: Your Favorite Restaurant?

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

SilentJ

Hooters & Buffalo Wild Wings. I love beer & hot wings.
TGI Fridays is also pretty good. I can't get enough of their Jack Daniel's Steak Sauce.
For fast food, I like Carl's Jr. The $6 Kentucky Bourbon Burger was my favorite.
I'm still searching for the perfect pizza parlor.

PSN ID : MrPink78

irken004

WaltzElf wrote:

Why are we listing fast food for restaurants?

I like Macdonalds and oPortos as much as the next person, but it hardly compares to a restaurant.

True, in that case, I like Logan's Roadhouse

They let you eat peanuts with your meal and they let you leave the shells on the floor! what's better than that?!?!?

Turbo_Genesis_64

Fast Food:
Taco Bell
Burger King
White Castle
Long John Silver's
Jimmy's John's
Tubby's

Large Chain Restaurants:
Pizza Hut
Apple Bee's
Chilli's
Max and Erma's

Smaller Non-Chain Restaurants:
Too many to list and most of them wouldn't even ring a bell with most of you.

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Bankai

Since we're actually just talking about places to eat here - anyone else a big fan of pub food? Especially for lunch, a good pub steak and chips is pretty freaking awesome and cheap... and most pubs (at least, in Australia), won't kill you with food poisioning afterwards.

Bikeage

White Castle is my favorite fast food chain. The closest one to me is at least an hour away in any direction. I travel around quad state area alot, so I satisfy my craving without burning out. Great, now i've got the munchies for some sliders. As far as regular restaurants go, i'm not too picky... I worked as a cook for many years so theres not much casual dining fare I can't just make myself at a fraction of the cost.... plus I know what REALLY goes on in the kitchen.
As far as my favorite theres a local Mexican place called Mazatlan that has great tamales.

"Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only."

Turbo_Genesis_64

White Castle sliders are winners!

You have to be a real jerk not to eat one of those greasy, little burgers.

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Firkraag

Untitled

ahhh. fresh meat

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Cheezy

I never liked or cared for curly fries until I had them at Hooters. Not only the best curly fries, but possibly the best fries I've eaten in ANY form. And the infamous wings and burgers were top notch too

Who Are You?

Tails

Corbie wrote:

I've never been to Oscar's and I've been to tons of eating places over there. Guess I just missed it.

its a very good burger joint like you can get a double cheeseburger fries and a drink for 4.75 but there burgers are made from angus beef thats why its a little high but oh god you'll have them melt in your mouth those are good and there salsa is awesome as well you can buy burritos very cheap but here at Nicky D's there burgers top theres they've even had a eating contest on eating the biggest burger ever it costs $20 but its a 6lb burger with mayo ketchup lettuce tamato onions hotsauce mustard and a few other things but the thing is huge only 3 people have eaten it whole its amazing.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Sushie

I pint or two of Guinness and some homemade Shepherds pie from the local Irish pub, or some seafood from the best Mexican restaurant in town. Lots of amazing local food here, no time for the fast stuff.

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

SMW

==My all time faves==

PiƱata: This was a local place (10+ years ago) that had two locations here in Kansas. It served the best Mexican arround! It closed because of bills not getting paid. This was the first of my faves to close.

Country Kitchen: This chain is still arround, but we used to have one in my town (10 years ago.) I always got spaghetti and meatballs. This was the second of my faves to close. This locations been abandoned for quite a while.

Cracker Barrel: Great franchise with plenty of variety. I'd get pancakes, grilled cheese, mashed potatoes, etc. Thankfully, this one is still arround and is the best place in town!

Fazoli's: Supermarioman is now on my cool list for mentioning this place. Fazoli's had a location here where I go to college for the first 2 years of my college education, but it is now gone and replaced by a Spangles. It actually closed over the weekend! I was there Friday and then I drove by Monday and it was closed up! I used to go to Fazoli's each week and get spaghetti. I never got to try their baked pasta. I guess I'll have to drive down to Hutch, their nearest location. (2 hours away.)

Cafe Italia?: I can't remember this places name, probably because it only stayed open for a few weeks! This place took the abandonded Country Kitchen and provided some awesome Italian. Sadly, it closed without warning. Not even the employees knew why! (Either that or they were forced to hide something...) This closing was very bizarre because another restaurant, from a different owner, closed in the same week! (With no explanation either.)

Martinelli's Little Italy: Great Italian restaurant with very big portions. Even the half is huge, never get the full! I get the spaghetti, usually. I've tried some of their other pastas, but the spaghetti is my favorite.

==

I've had the worst luck when it comes to good food. Every place I enjoy ends up closing. Cracker Barrel and Martinelli's are the only ones that have stood the test of time.

Another restaurant is opening up soon in the empty building that seemed to be cursed, a family-style restaurant. I hope it is good and that it lasts!

Now is time for the more well-known chains that I enjoy.

Pizza Hut: The best pan pizza arround!

Arby's: Roast beef, french dip, curly fries!

Chili's: I love those crazy Kicking Jack Nachos!

Taco Johns: Super Potato Ole's, please!

EDIT: Oh, yeah. McDonalds' HAD the best personal pizza ever! One of them in Maine used to serve pizza along with having breakfast buffets!

Edited on by SMW

SMW

Tails

Treated my folks to a very nice high class dinner one night we feasted like kings and i paided for just us 3 we went to Romanos Macaroni Grill Oh Man Delicious!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Magi

Chick Fil A is my favorite fast food resteraunt. healthy-ish too! (or at least not as unhealthy as everyone else)
Arby's: big roast beef sandwhich
Five Guy's Burgers and Fries: their burgers are FREAKIN AWESOME! Their fries are good too. double-cooked in peanut oil.
McDonald's: french fries. if only they didn't cook them in CRACK! addicted to those things...
Mimi's Cafe: sit-down resteraunt with awesome breakfast any time of the day. Cracker Barrel used to be my favorite breakfast place but Mimi's is like 10x better.
O'Charley's: I think this is the place that has the Parmesan Chicken sandwhich. Yum Yum

I've never been to a White Castle. Oh, and I HATE places that allow you to eat peanut's and throw the shells on the floor. That's nasty.

Anyone remember the Big Foot pizza's that Pizza Hut carried back in the 90's? Gosh I wish they'd bring those back...

Edited on by Magi

Magi

theblackdragon

irken004 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

I like Macdonalds and oPortos as much as the next person, but it hardly compares to a restaurant.

They let you eat peanuts with your meal and they let you leave the shells on the floor! what's better than that?!?!?

the cinnamon butter you get with your rolls, that's what! just ate there the other day... i don't remember the cinnamon butter down in FL, but up here in NC we got it, and it was great. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MuljoStpho

theblackdragon wrote:

irken004 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

the cinnamon butter you get with your rolls, that's what! just ate there the other day... i don't remember the cinnamon butter down in FL, but up here in NC we got it, and it was great. :3

I don't remember them having that at the Logan's I've been to, but they have that at Texas Roadhouse and everyone pretty much inhales those rolls there. (I'm in AZ, by the way.)

MuljoStpho

Kaeobais

Harvey's. Epic burgers are epic.

Oh, also, there's a pizza place here in Edmonton called Capital Pizza. It's quite far away from me, but whenever I go to visit my Grandpa we have it for dinner. It is THE (no others compare) best pizza EVER. The sauce is amazing and the cheese is just awesome. They also sell other stuff like spaghetti, lasagna, fries, etc. Their fries are pretty damn good.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

warioswoods

Mellow Mushroom has some damn fine pizzas. Mmmm... pesto.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.