Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 841 to 860 of 3,363

PaupackElite

@Mickeymac lol I completely agree with you. I posted a while ago at how good Theblackdragon is at locking all the threads I'm interested in. lol

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

BleachFan

110percentful wrote:

How many times is someone going to name themselves? It was slightly funny the first time, but know it seems like people are just using it to comfort themselves [and remind others] since they haven't been mentioned.
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, but Come on! Show some originality!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

TheKingOfTown

@gamerforgod
"AtomicWiiMan, Bobpie, and moomoo: These guys all posr in the Nintendo Vending Machine thread on a regular basis. Thanks for all of the stuff in my inventory guys!!!! lol"

aww, shucks:) yeah, gamerforgod I mentioned you as my favorite user too. My first post here was when I said that nobody knew who I was while I was wii man10, but now I was mentioned. oh, and thanks for the advice, everyone. I have my own avatar, just like the community suggested. NL is awesome!!!!!

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

waffles

110percentful wrote:

How many times is someone going to name themselves? It was slightly funny the first time, but know it seems like people are just using it to comfort themselves [and remind others] since they haven't been mentioned.
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, but Come on! Show some originality!

My favorite member is um... v8 ninja!

waffles

Turnip

Detfinitely Theblackdragon, it's so funny when she locks a topic, because she always has to write a snappy comment about the topic before she locks it.

Cringing is really fun.

StarBoy91

SuperMegaMan is a cool user.
Crazygamerfreak is also a cool user.
Prosody and V are also cool users as well.

That's four more favorite NL users, out of the many that I've named before.

To each their own

geek-master

when i came into this website everyone bashed me for my horrible grammar, lack of knowledge and bad opinions. the two mods who defended me from other people who wanted me off the website
(not saying any names of the people who wanted me off) the mods who befriended me when nobody did were chicken bruitis and theblackdragon. some of my first friends on nintendo life were kunckles sonic ate becausese he agreed with my opinions and idea's. i also became friends with bubby323 and lunchmeets101 when we started working on the site. also percentful is like my best bud and fellow mod at dsihub.

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Min

geek-master wrote:

when i came into this website everyone bashed me for my horrible grammar, lack of knowledge and bad opinions. the two mods who defended me from other people who wanted me off the website

That's not fair to say everyone bashed you, some people liked you. I like you, so don't feel bad.

EDIT: I'm not bashing you in the above sentence.

Edited on by Min

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Magi

Werble wrote:

Detfinitely Theblackdragon, it's so funny when she locks a topic, because she always has to write a snappy comment about the topic before she locks it.

That alone gets her my vote. A locked topic with no comment at the end is like a movie with no ending!

Magi

StarBoy91

I like you, geek-master. You seem nice.

To each their own

RowdyRodimus

It seems everyone has forgotten how to spell, so here is the correct answer for you to cut and paste:

ROWDYRODIMUS

I understand it's not a common name or word, so I forgive you all for forgetting it

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

StarBoy91

You're great, too, Rowdy, as is the rest of my favorite users.

To each their own

Supermegaman

Im pretty sure that starboy pretty much likes every single NL user. Well... almost all of them... lz
But there are lots of great people here, so that makes sense!

longtimegamer

Are you getting ROWDY RODIMUS?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

LzWinky

We should make a sitcom named "Everybody loves Lz"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

lz2010 wrote:

We should make a sitcom named "Everybody loves Lz"

where would you find people to act in it, though? no one would be able to hold a straight face with an unbelievable title like that :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.