Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 801 to 820 of 3,363

StarBoy91

I think I mentioned Sean Aaron, and Chicken Brutus, and theblackdragon in some of the previous pages.
Everybody is awesome, I have so many favorite users.

To each their own

Vendetta

theblackdragon wrote:

@StarBoy: if there was one, it obviously didn't last long. :3

I'm amazed this one got as far as it did...

Vendetta

Corbs

If my username doesn't start getting mentioned more, it's not going to get much farther.

Plain old gamer :)

LzWinky

Corbie wrote:

If my username doesn't start getting mentioned more, it's not going to get much farther.

Corbie is by far the worst user here ever

Happy?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Off-topic: why does it seem like 90% of the time, I read the "" emoticon as an angry one?
On-topic: I mentioned Corbie pages ago; he's awesome. Bobpie also seems awesome.

To each their own

irken004

Number of mentions: low

Destruction: IMMINENT

(Activating CUTE mode!)
Untitled

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Corbie wrote:

Didn't I tell you that I am now in the process of creating the Corbie cult? We do all things Corbie. We eat what Corbie eats, play the games Corbie plays. We will all have the same haircut as well.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Corbs

Okay, well then carry on.

Plain old gamer :)

StarBoy91

I had already voted for irk, but he gets another vote for Cute Mode.
gren also seems cool.
However, I still wonder why I read the "" emoticon as an angry one. The last time Mickeymac addressed me, way back in the Gamers Have Short Memories thread, he had used it, and I was worried it meant he was mad at me.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Stuffgamer1

@StarBoy: Haven't you asked about the emoticon before? I don't know how to convince you of this, but it's really mostly used for sarcasm or other random acts of playfulness. It is not, I repeat not angry. Matter of fact, NLife doesn't even HAVE an angry emoticon, which I still find very odd.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

BL_Donth

StarBoy91 wrote:

I had already voted for irk, but he gets another vote for Cute Mode.
gren also seems cool.
However, I still wonder why I read the "" emoticon as an angry one. The last time Mickeymac addressed me, way back in the Gamers Have Short Memories thread, he had used it, and I was worried it meant he was mad at me.

Well, if it's bothering you then you should talk to him about it.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

cheetahman91

My fan club is probably empty. I'd better check.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarBoy91

It's not empty, cheetah. You're still cool.

To each their own

Stuffgamer1

Good decision, Odnetnin. No need to confuse anyone further. Even just typing an old-fashioned text emoticon would be better. Like this: > Not to say I'm angry, obviously; just an example.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I somehow managed to forget that the site would parse the straight face and leave the > behind. That looks pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Mabbit

Vaynard wrote:

Corbie wrote:

Didn't I tell you that I am now in the process of creating the Corbie cult? We do all things Corbie. We eat what Corbie eats, play the games Corbie plays. We will all have the same haircut as well.

we have the same girlfriend wife as him too

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

cheetahman91

StarBoy91 wrote:

It's not empty, cheetah. You're still cool.

You're right there's a grand total of three.

What I'd like to know though is who dislikes me. That's just as important as a fan base.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.