Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 721 to 740 of 3,363

sonic_brawler95

StarBoy91 wrote:

NintendoLife is the best online community there is.

This, everyone is so nice and hilarious! Its like a big, dysfunctional family!

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

touffeboy

PhoenixSage
Adam
TBD

And my favorite french.. Touffeboy

touffeboy

StarBoy91

Terranigma is also great.

To each their own

Noire

Dragoon wrote:

(cough)

Cover your mouth, boy!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

retrobuttons

Ponytail11 and Creamysoft are great!

retrobuttons

Vendetta

bro2dragons wrote:

There's nary a soul on NL these days i wouldn't pay to hang out with.

It's encouraging that this sentiment pervades pretty much the entire regular membership. Compare this to to the acrimony found on so many other forums. Our membership is fantastic, and is as much a part of the character of Nintendo Life as the site itself.

To those who count me among their friends, I return the favor with appreciation. (A special mention to GamerForGod, for his graceful respect for the manner in which I locked his thread; he earned mine at the same time.) And to those who've not been specifically mentioned in this thread, try not to take it too personally, but rather be assured that every single post you take the time to write is read and appreciated by somebody here.

Vendetta

RandomWiiPlayer

Ninten wrote:

Everyone is so funny. I'm not kidding.

Me? Funny? Blasphemy!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Mabbit

irken004 wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

(cough)

Untitled

mmmm switzerland coughdrops
Untitled

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Stuffgamer1

PaupackElite wrote:

Man, it's so hard to choose who I like the best. The guys, or girls, that stick out most in my mind and I look forward to seeing their posts would have to be Adam, Machu, Legend-Marioid (awesome name), Phoenix Sage, and Stuffgamer1. There is just something about them, that leaves such a lasting impression on me.

A lasting impression...careful, it might turn out to be some weird new kind of internet disease!

Seriously, though, thanks. I've gotten a pretty good number of mentions, but perhaps not as many as I would have hoped for having been on the site for so long. Another one added to my slowly growing count! Huzzah!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

KanrakusPizza

My number of fans on here is pathetic. Aw well, no use crying over spilled milk (its time for crying in my beer )

wont be on here anymore

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Machu wrote:

I'm touched by all those who have taken the effort to name me in this thread. You're all mad!

I can be stinky sometimes, and I know it. Apologies to all those I have been stinky too. From now I'm trying to be 'super-awesome to everyone' as thenicedragonlady puts it.

I love you guys (n gals)!!!

no, I'm not drunk!

lol you and me both on the stinky part. We all have our days/moments

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PaupackElite

I would say Theblackdragon, but she always ends up locking the topics that I write in. lol, jk

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

BleachFan

This community really is excellent. I enjoy coming here and talking to MY favorite people as well, regardless if I'm liked or not... (No pity votes, please! I WILL make a name for myself! >:3 ...maybe...)

PS: ...I could actually really use those cough drops about now...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

StarBoy91

I almost forgot: BleachFan and KanrakusPizza are awesome as well.

To each their own

PaupackElite

Oh, how stupid of me. I forgot to mention the most polite user I've seen on any forum, Starboy.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

Stuffgamer1

KanrakusPizza wrote:

My number of fans on here is pathetic. Aw well, no use crying over spilled milk (its time for crying in my beer )

You, sir, have just earned a vote from me for that awesome song reference!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.