Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 681 to 700 of 3,363

Supermegaman

i like pixelman, and errrr.... SUPERZELDAMAN, and erm... starboy, and hmmmm a host of others.
I must set upon getting meself a fan club....

Dezner

Supermegaman wrote:

i like pixelman, and errrr.... SUPERZELDAMAN, and erm... starboy, and hmmmm a host of others.

Too bad you're not SUPERMEGAMAN or you two could be "twins"!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Bobpie

Well Starboy is undeniably the nicest, but I think Feenie and TBD are pretty awesome.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

GamerZack87

Hmm...um...oh! Don't make me choose! Particularly since I can't remember all your names! So I'll just say that I like you all the best and leave it at that!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Bobpie

NintendoPurist wrote:

Hmm...um...oh! Don't make me choose! Particularly since I can't remember all your names! So I'll just say that I like you all the best and leave it at that!

Aww, Shucks.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Supermegaman

Dezner wrote:

Supermegaman wrote:

Too bad you're not SUPERMEGAMAN or you two could be "twins"!

Theres a supermarioman too

GamerforGod

I think this whole community is really amazing, but now that I've been here a little while (you know, like, a month lol) here are some of my personal favorite users:

BleachFan888: He started the Nintendo Vending Machine thread which is definitely my favorite thread in the forum!!!! Way to go BleachFan (by the way, if you wanted to start giving special prizes in that thread like you used too, that would be great!!!! )

AtomicWiiMan, Bobpie, and moomoo: These guys all posr in the Nintendo Vending Machine thread on a regular basis. Thanks for all of the stuff in my inventory guys!!!! lol

bro2dragons: He's really nice, got a great personality, and he quotes the Bible in his signature!!!! Yea God!!!!

110percentful: He's also really nice, got a great personality, and quotes the Bible in his signature!!!! But I also really like all of the different avatars that he has that say 110%. They're really cool!!!! We also know that he's always giving 110%!!!! lol

...and last but not least...

(Drum Roll)

Vendetta: Although I have to admit that I get a shiver down my spine and prepare for a thread to be locked when I see his name, he's a really cool guy, and I really have a lot of respect for the way that he locked my Christianity thread. Don't get me wrong, I was sad to see it get locked, but I completely understand Nintendo Life's reasons for doing so, and I thank Vendetta for locking my thread in such a respectful manner. That could have been done a lot more hatefully and spitefully, but Vendetta handled it with all of the grace and respect that I would expect V himself to handle it with. Thanks a lot Vendetta!!!!

That's my favorite users, and thanks for all of the guys who mentiones me too!!!! This is an amazing community!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

In addition to VGM who I've already mentioned, some of my other favorites include Feenie and lately a few other users who have been awesome Maddogz, Axoloth and Trevor_Fox. Trevor I swear we pretty much have the same taste in games, especially in the RPG department. I also found it funny you are pretty much at the same place as me in BIS.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AlexSays

Didn't know Tim Tebow had an account here. lol

AlexSays

Percentful

Another good thing about for Gamerforgod: He is nice, and can take things with grace. I've known people that tried to repost a thread 2 times when it got locked. Thank you Gamerforgod, and now I feel all rainbowy beacuse someone used my name to compliment me!
Also, I hvae to say pixelman because
a) he is modest enough to not make his name pixelmaster or pixelking.
b) is is a pixelmaster and a pixelking
c)he's nice
d) he started the pixelart thread, and taught me how to make simple pixel art.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

LzWinky

I nominate Fluffy for best user award. While Fluffy is only a dragon and doesn't visit the forums at all, she's pretty nice

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retired_account

Adam, for failing to rescue me in Shiren DS and having so much fun doing so.

I believe I mentioned this earlier, but I like AlexSays for his blunt honesty. 'course the regular gang in the chatroom's awesome too. (theblackdragon, lz (omg, did I just say that?), Feenie, VGM, Sean, Corbie, Vendetta, 110percentful, MAddogz, etc. etc.)

retired_account

zezhyrule

I like pixelman for my awesome avatar, 110%, because he is nice, and Starboy for the same reason. I like gamerforgod for being a gamer for God
EDIT: and I also like all of the mods! well, maybe not corbie. jk

gamerforgod wrote:

bro2dragons: He's really nice, got a great personality, and he quotes the Bible in his signature!!!! Yea God!!!!

110percentful: He's also really nice, got a great personality, and quotes the Bible in his signature!!!!

What about me? Your prejudiced against the message version aren't you! (or it could be the nice and great personality parts which I'm not)

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Kid_A

Aw, no interwebs people like me!
And right now, I'd have to say Adam: that guy always makes me laugh, and he reminds me of a close overly argumentative friend I have.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Reala

Well Fluffy seem to like suffocating people, so fluffy gets Realas fave user badge, which I will be all to happy to pin on Fluffy next time we meet

Reala

LzWinky

@Reala: That thing better have adhesive. No one's pinning anything on Fluffy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

theblackdragon

lz2010 wrote:

I nominate Fluffy for best user award. While Fluffy is only a dragon and doesn't visit the forums at all, she's pretty nice

seconded. what she lacks in conversational skill, she makes up for in chewiness. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GamerforGod

@zezhyrule: That's right!!!! You too for quoting the Bible in your signature. I'm sure that the nice and personality parts have something to do with it too... lol Anyone who quotes the Bible in their signature is a winner on my list of users.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.