Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 601 to 620 of 3,363

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Feenie, As much as I want to say you, you are banned from this list till you get a mic. Get one. Now.

Bwahahaha nice try, you. I already have more votes than I know what to do with...Thanks to everyone who gave me a shout-out this second round (and to everyone else, but mostly to the people who like me ). I really appreciate it, it helps make me feel welcome and appreciated, which I don't feel very often. This place is just great.

While you're at it, take a pic of yourself. Show the world your beautiful face

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stuffgamer1

@GabeGreens: Oh. I don't know anything about that, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work on my PS3 browser anyway.

@Feenie: This site would be half as entertaining without you. Huzzah for Feenie!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Can't let myself do that, lz! My face ain't beautiful. I don't want to bleed friends because of my frightening countenance, now do I?

EDIT: Aww...thanks Stuff. That means a lot to me.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

cheetahman91

Glad to see I ain't got no fanbase yet. I prefer to stay alone as it is. Seems like I've also hit the balance between favorite and least favorite. Excellent...

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Can't let myself do that, lz! My face ain't beautiful. I don't want to bleed friends because of my frightening countenance, now do I?

EDIT: Aww...thanks Stuff. That means a lot to me.

What's wrong with that? I wasn't afraid to show my face and scare other people.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What's wrong with that? I wasn't afraid to show my face and scare other people.

Yes, but I have a certain reputation as a person of unknown gender to uphold, and once I post a pic, my whole androgynous gig is up, and then I won't have any idea what to do with myself. And I don't think anyone wants that.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Really? I've seen some androgynous guys before. Are you not androgynous?!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Really? I've seen some androgynous guys before. Are you not androgynous?!

The difference between fantasy and reality would be quite shocking, which is why I want you all to keep the picture of me that you have in your head. I like that picture more than I like myself, so...

Stop sounding so emo, dammit...

megaboomface2

The+Fox wrote:

My favorite users are the ones that have been overlooked and not given a vote yet. Yes, that means you!!!

well i dont know what to say do you take checks

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Stuffgamer1

@Feenie: But the picture I have of you is dependent solely on your current avatar...which is why people tended to think you were female in the first place. So right now, you look like Phones there. Only thing that messes with that perception is my knowledge of your height. The two really don't mix too well.

@lz: That picture you posted was hilarious, not scary!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

The_Fox

megaboomface2 wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

My favorite users are the ones that have been overlooked and not given a vote yet. Yes, that means you!!!

well i dont know what to say do you take checks

Yes, yes I do.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Noire

I look like Neku? Oh cool, he's pretty cute.

...I just totally said that out loud, didn't I? looks up Yes I did. Whoopsie...forget I said that. Anyways, if I look like Jenna or Neku or whoever, it's an improvement, so I don't mind what your picture is, as long as it ain't ugly.

BL_Donth

PhoenixSage wrote:

I look like Neku? Oh cool, he's pretty cute.

...I just totally said that out loud, didn't I? looks up Yes I did. Whoopsie...forget I said that. Anyways, if I look like Jenna or Neku or whoever, it's an improvement, so I don't mind what your picture is, as long as it ain't ugly.

An improvement?

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Noire

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

An improvement?

Did Shiki just diss Neku's looks? I think she did. See if you're my entry fee ever again, Stalker.

BL_Donth

PhoenixSage wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

An improvement?

Did Shiki just diss Neku's looks? I think she did. See if you're my entry fee ever again, Stalker.

Shiki? Who's Shiki? I'm Eri by the way. It's nice to meet you.

My Backloggery

Noire

donth8thestalka69 wrote:

Ouch. Wow, I can really tell you two are best friends just from that comment. Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Neku.

Also, sorry, I couldn't help but quote you like that, donth8. lol

y2josh

cheetahman91 wrote:

Glad to see I ain't got no fanbase yet. I prefer to stay alone as it is. Seems like I've also hit the balance between favorite and least favorite. Excellent...

Aww your a favorite of mine

y2josh

Ricardo91

cheetahman91 wrote:

Your luck just ran out. You're one of my favorite members.

So far no one has listed me as one of their least favorite members. That's good, I guess.

BL_Donth

PhonesSage wrote:

donth8thestalka69 wrote:

Ouch. Wow, I can really tell you two are best friends just from that comment. Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Neku.

Also, sorry, I couldn't help but quote you like that, donth8. lol

It's cool PhonesSage.
Your reply reminds me of that one time with the three way calling....cringes and that's what I exactly said "I can tell you two are BFFs"

My Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.