Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 541 to 560 of 3,363

Noire

JayArr wrote:

Thanks Feenie, that was a nice compliment.......in an emo-ish sort of way.

Gah, did it still come of as emo-ish? I had to cut back on it to get it to that. Ah well, too much TWEWY can do that to a person, especially if you latch on to Neku from the get-go and never let go. We're still trying to fight our urges.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

@those who mentioned me:

Untitled
Awww. Thanks, guys.

To each their own

LzWinky

My favorite user is................................a mystery

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

My favorite user is................................a mystery

Hmm, lemme try something....

REVEAL

lz2009 actually wrote:

My favorite user is................................theblackdragon

I thought so.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

And that is why you're terrible at revealing!

My favorite user is actually.....................YOU!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

And that is why you're terrible at revealing!

Well, my Jupiter power is weak, admittedly. I'm still working on it.

lz2009 wrote:

My favorite user is actually.....................YOU!!!!

Oh really, huh? Forgive me if I find that a little hard to believe now.

You know, you still can be kinda cute every once in a while...

LzWinky

@Phoenix: What do you mean by "cute"?

You don't believe me? Fine! My favorite user is now Xkhaoz........or Corbie............or Prosody.................or all of the above!!

TBD? Vendetta? Starboy? VGM? Gabe? pixelman? and more

theblackdragon

just wanted to pop in and express my happiness that V has returned from wherever it was that he went :3
also, feenie, lz, get a room, lol

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

just wanted to pop in and express my happiness that V has returned from wherever it was that he went :3
also, feenie, lz, get a room, lol

That's what the Hall of Fame is for

LzWinky

irken004 wrote:

My number of fans here is pathetic

I forgot Terranigma and irken 004.......and much much more!

theblackdragon

lz2009 wrote:

That's what the Hall of Fame is for

i think i'm hereby changing my request from a ladies' restroom to a bathroom all my own, complete with lock and key. DDDDD:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

No idea; just forget about it. Anyways, I was joking. If I really am your favorite user, then zetta cool beans. If I'm not, well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Not any more. And don't worry, you're still a favorite of mine as well.

EDIT: I'm done, okay! No need to get a room anymore, jeez...

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

No idea; just forget about it. Anyways, I was joking. If I really am your favorite user, then zetta cool beans. If I'm not, well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Not any more. And don't worry, you're still a favorite of mine as well.

EDIT: I'm done, okay! No need to get a room anymore, jeez...

As am I.............................................wait............no I'm not. or am I?

Uh oh. I confused myself with my own sarcasm

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Me i Win

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Starkiller

I was gonna wait to see if someone mentions me, but... nah. Haven't been around enough. Even though Starboy got here after me.
Starboy, he's nice... very nice, he even frets over little jokes that might have been a little not nice.
Machu... what can I say? He's the one and only Machu. Good times with MKWii.
Mange is very good at MKWii, keeps beating me. Don't know what his secret is.
Just a few. I could go on all day, but I don't have the time, or patience for that.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

KanrakusPizza

Ive been looking around to find my name, but whatever. BTW, if anyone says pixelman is there least favorite user, im gonna beat them up. And that tells you who my favorite user is, but if you hadnt figured it out yet, you have something wrong with you.

wont be on here anymore

TKOWL

cheetahman91 wrote:

The one that comes up off the top of my head is Starboy. I don't think I've ever seen him make a rude comment before.

ive never made a rude comment before.....
i never get noticed around here

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Machu

I suppose I'll start with one, and then in a few months I'll have got through everybody. It always seemed so daunting knocking off a list, the pressure of forgetting someone. So I'll start with this guy...

irken004 wrote:

My number of fans here is pathetic

You have a fan here, I remember you since the Sonic Rush days, dude!

Rawr!

nintendogamerftw

@Ryanknight717
There's a lot of people on this site who never make rude comments. I'm guessing because Starboy is here so often is why he's noticed. I joined only a month ago so I can't expect to appear anywhere on this list.

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.