Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 521 to 540 of 3,363

Xkhaoz

I like you. gives Toon Link pudding

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Reala

Realas favorite can be revealed by checking your mirror.

Reala

StarBoy91

Okay, here's a few of my favorite users (out of many):

• Xkhaoz
  • bro2dragons
  • PhoenixSage
  • VGM
  • Stuffgamer1
  • ryanknight717
  • Chicken Brutus
  • GabeGreens
  • theblackdragon
  • Tails
    ...and more....

Still, I find it hard to choose my number one favorite NL user because many users here are really awesome and/or great.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

warioswoods

Prosody wrote:

Warioswoods, all the way.

Thanks, man!

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

JayArr

Favorite? Well so many people keep changing their user-names I don't even know who is who anymore.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Stuffgamer1

#Can you feel...the love tonight...# Okay, that's enough of that.

People who mention me are undoubtedly on my list. Several who haven't bothered are as well, mostly because making a list is a pain in the tush. For this reason, I'm not making one. I'll just leave someone off anyway...and I know I mentioned SOMEBODY by name way back when (not checking back now). Once was enough.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Noire

JayArr wrote:

Favorite? Well so many people keep changing their user-names I don't even know who is who anymore.

You're still JayArr, thought, aren't you Jay?

Aren't you Jay?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

V8_Ninja

Well, Xkhoaz, that's a bit obvious since I have to or you'll somehow raid my home and kill me because I'm a ninja (or because you made me an avatar, but I'm pretty sure that's a boring reason). As for NintenFreak, thanks!

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Raylax

I'm a massive fan of me.
Nah, but really. All the regulars here are by-and-large pretty awesome. I love this community <3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

JayArr

@Pho Shizzle - I'm still JayArr....I hope. [glances around paranoid of sneaky name changing Admin.]

Some of my favorite usernames fanished though. What ever happened to WariosButtHole? Where did Nintenturd go? That Turkey Brutus guy was awesome.....but now he's nowhere to be seen! This people are missing and we may never get them back!

warioswoods

JayArr wrote:

Some of my favorite usernames fanished though. What ever happened to WariosButtHole?

Shh. We do not speak of that day.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Noire

lol, Pho Shizzle. Good, you scared me for a second. What would these forums be without Jay? Not nearly as enjoyable in my estimation, and the loss of Hobo Feenie might make my brain commit suicide. D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

cheetahman91

The one that comes up off the top of my head is Starboy. I don't think I've ever seen him make a rude comment before.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

JayArr

Thanks Feenie, that was a nice compliment.......in an emo-ish sort of way.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.