Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 481 to 500 of 3,363

ASDFGHJKL

steals tingle's words from lz and runs

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

steals tingle's words from lz and runs

That's it! You're coming off my list....wait, you're not even listed. Hold on:
I also like Gabe because of his humor about a jar of dirt.
Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah, now you're a fairy too!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

minial100

lz2009 is one of my favourites. He came to the forums with a bang. Odnetnin is also a favourite, if I haven't mentioned him. A least favourite would be Smileoscar.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

steals back my words from GabeGreens Tinlge Tingle Kooloo LIMPAH! nowi changed you to Mario! Muahahahahha!
@MetalMario Cheesecake where?! Ill make you a map or turn you into a fairy or anything for that cheesecake!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

minial100 wrote:

lz2009 is one of my favourites. He came to the forums with a bang. Odnetnin is also a favourite, if I haven't mentioned him. A least favourite would be Smileoscar.

"with a bang"? Well, I did bring that cannon to destroy Gabe's jar of dirt!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

he means when you joined the site you exploded but i put you back together again sigh

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

he means when you joined the site you exploded but i put you back together again sigh

Gee thanks! Are you gonna use your magic words to put me back together?

Odnetnin

Iz2009 has been very active on the forums since joining, and his posts are usually enjoyable. (That would make him a favorite.)
And minial, you're pretty awesome too. Especially when I imagine you as a smirking floating head.
AlexSays is plain entertaining, and Adam can really get a point across (or really, really, not).
Corbie's great, SonicMaster, irken, Machu, and a few others have really interesting things to say, and this community as a whole are fun.
But my hands-down favorite is....Odnetnin! I like him because he always agrees with me.
P.S. I already mentioned pixelman in a previous post.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Odnetnin wrote:

Iz2009 has been very active on the forums since joining, and his posts are usually enjoyable. (That would make him a favorite.)
And minial, you're pretty awesome too. Especially when I imagine you as a smirking floating head.
AlexSays is plain entertaining, and Adam can really get a point across (or really, really, not).
Corbie's great, SonicMaster, irken, Machu, and a few others have really interesting things to say, and this community as a whole are fun.
But my hands-down favorite is....Odnetnin! I like him because he always agrees with me.
P.S. I already mentioned pixelman in a previous post.

It's good to know that Odnentin agrees with Odnentin! I can't imagine what they're like if they didn't agree with each other

koolkitties

This is a good thread for making people feeling left out. Me? I'm made of steel.

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

BleachFan

This actually is a very nice community!
I (almost) never get bashed about being a FAN (check sig) of Bleach!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

BleachFan888 wrote:

The only thing I don't like about Bleach is the name (used to). When someone asked me if I've heard of the show, I said "Yeah I heard about it. I use it all the time for sanitizing dishes." I also don't dislike someone for being a fan for something. That is prejudice and I don't like being prejudice (unless someone REALLY deserves it)

BleachFan

lz2009 wrote:

BleachFan888 wrote:

The only thing I don't like about Bleach is the name (used to). When someone asked me if I've heard of the show, I said "Yeah I heard about it. I use it all the time for sanitizing dishes." I also don't dislike someone for being a fan for something. That is prejudice and I don't like being prejudice (unless someone REALLY deserves it)

^^See, THIS is why this place is awesome! People have some common sense! Congratulations on becoming one of my fav's in less than a week lz! (For what that's worth )
Also, you're a fav now too Odnetnin for providing in-depth and meaningful reviews on my MvDK levels (at least one, for now Still no rush, take your time! )
@lz: Btw, Bleach got its name by representing the mixture of lightness and darkness...or rather, the living and the dead. Knowing that, the title makes much more sense to those who know what the series is about.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

@Bleach: Thanks, I figured that I had to watch the series to understand it.

Knux

Oh, how I love Bleach. By the way, I wonder how many more votes I will get?

Knux

JeanLuc_Vaycard

All of the mods. So do i get my shield now?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Nah I will vote VGM since he voted for me. We got a good bromance goin lol.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Knux

When am I going to be picked to be a mod, NL staff?

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.