Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 421 to 440 of 3,363

LzWinky

I like a lot of people here, even though I've only been on for a day now. I can't really pick a favorite yet

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: There was about a hundred times I wanted to blurt out: "Awww, lookit the little stuffed Ness, isn't he cute?" However, I was still trying to build up my more manly image, so I didn't think that would have been very appropriate.

I don't care about that anymore. Aww, lookit the little stuffed Ness, isn't he cute?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I suppose I can say that PhoenixSage is my favorite user since he's the only other diehard Golden Sun fan on this forum. And he gave me my avatar.

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

I have to say, Iz, you're quickly becoming one of my favorites on the site, and it's not just the Ivan avatar. I don't know, it's just been a ton of fun to talk with you so far. I hope you stick around!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

I have to say, Iz, you're quickly becoming one of my favorites on the site, and it's not just the Ivan avatar. I don't know, it's just been a ton of fun to talk with you so far. I hope you stick around!

Well I'm not going anywhere else, so I'm staying. Besides this is the best forum I've been too!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Well I'm not going anywhere else, so I'm staying. Besides this is the best forum I've been too!

Sweetness, sounds awesome, and I agree with you on the best forum thing too. I love this place!

Piriqui

Chunky_Droid haha i love hes avatar! and made laugh in Some forums xD (i know ill b picked some day xD only have 2 days beeing member lol!) Oh also Tail86

( ‘,')b Thumbs up! lol

Tails

I Like/Love Corbie alot right now! also cause he is giving me his spare Super Mario Land 2 Game & gonna send it to me very soon in the Mail IM SOO EXCITED!!! & Plus because is just a very nice guy in my opinion extremely nice & curdious a Great Friend.

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

legochesser

My favorites are:
Corbie (of course)
Chicken Brutus (funnies avatar)
Cheezy (Great guy !)
Tails86 (cool guy (and an cool avatar, I like it!)!)
and let's not forget SUPERZELDAMAN (Extreme Pop + Solo fan, just like me!)

Edited on by legochesser

My backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/legochesser

legochesser

Tails86 wrote:

Everyone is My Favorite ^^

At me too, this is 1 little place, but we are 1 big happy family.

My backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/legochesser

supers0nic91

I would say Giggsy our new news Reporter. He's done a cracking job so far, and hes a really nice guy.

Edited on by supers0nic91

"Sawnik Thee Edgehag" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyImDOxbS7o#movie_player

LzWinky

Everyone's so friendly around here! Almost too friendly.

supers0nic91

Giggsy gets my vote then! Anyone else agree?

"Sawnik Thee Edgehag" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyImDOxbS7o#movie_player

LzWinky

minial100 wrote:

Yes we're all really axe murderers... Ooops did I just say that? JK. Iz2009 seems like a good guy.

What do you mean by "seems like"? Are you implying that this is a cover up for my truly insane personality!!

MetalMario

lz2009 wrote:

minial100 wrote:

Yes we're all really axe murderers... Ooops did I just say that? JK. Iz2009 seems like a good guy.

What do you mean by "seems like"? Are you implying that this is a cover up for my truly insane personality!!

Everybody is a LITTLE insane.

But some are REALLY insane. Mua ha ha. AH HA HA HA! HAHA HA HA!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

MetalMario wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

minial100 wrote:

Everybody is a LITTLE insane.

But some are REALLY insane. Mua ha ha. AH HA HA HA! HAHA HA HA!

I'll go insane (again) if the same thing happens on this forum to me like the last one!

LzWinky

MetalMario wrote:

What happened in the last one?

For the first few months I was happy with the forum and its users. But then, little preteen boys started ruining my time on the forum by making innuendos on my posts and changing the subject on the second post. I eventually snapped and the next day I was consequently banned for flaming so many people! I may have overreacted, a little, but they deserved the flaming!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.