Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 3,363

Kewlan

One of my favorite users are @Splatom.
All the colors on his avatar makes me so happy!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

No joke, but i've actually seen her Live in action 'on set' when i did extra work for 'She's the Man' back when i was 20-21(9-10 years ago) years old in Vancouver. I saw her in Craft service(everybody used to call it 'Crafty')area with her friend, and she turned around as if she were checking me out. I was wearing a dashing black & gold tuxedo, go figure. I will say this, she is T-A-L-L. I'm not into her, sorry dudes and dudettes. not my type. Like it matters anyways, she's in lock down in a mega mental institute held by Dr.Wily himself!

I just can't get over how hilarious that video is of her tweaking out in her bathroom. It's mind boggling how she shifted from 'good girl' doing forgettable generic by the numbers unpopular tween sitcoms and movies to.....well, that.

Also, i'm pretty sure one of the main actors in this craptastic movie heard me say "This movie is going to bomb" during the dance party scene that i was in. The look on his face, oh man. good times! Still, it was weak compared to the extra work i did on Fantastic 4(terrible movie) and even final destination 3. Those dragged on for 1-2 months each.

WTF @Waveboy, you were in a movie? I need to re-watch it. Plus, Amanda was the shizzy back in the day . It's sad that to many of teen girl stars have to sell their soul to the Hollywood Devil and after their 15 minutes of fame are up have to work their way out of a dark place.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

8BitSamurai

I know I'm gonna forget somebody...

@WildMan, @ogo79, @Squid, @mamp, @the_shpydar, @bezerker99, @WaLzgi, @GuSolarFlare, @WaveBoy, @Jaz007, @FuguNinja9001, @RogueBologna and @Tasuki. Also, @DawnOverALilly and @Videogameschris were the bomb even though they disappeared from the internet.

Shoutout to @ShadowFox254 for his soundtrack posts and @Ryno for his posts in the retro boards.

Don't worry, ye can still buy "rare downloads" if you're not in this post.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

LyIa

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Cyb3Rnite If i'm the tallest fan you got, then that means i'm your biggest fan! :3

Wow, thanks! Sorry I only saw this now.

all men are kings 👑

HankLangley

@GuSolarFlare

Edited on by HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

bezerker99

8BitSamurai wrote:

I know I'm gonna forget somebody...

@WildMan, @ogo79, @Squid, @mamp, @the_shpydar, @bezerker99, @WaLzgi, @GuSolarFlare, @WaveBoy, and @Tasuki. Also, @DawnOverALilly and @Videogameschris were the bomb even though they disappeared from the internet.

Shoutout to @ShadowFox254 for his soundtrack posts and @Ryno for his posts in the retro boards.

Don't worry, ye can still buy "rare downloads" if you're not in this post.

Back at ya~

GuSolarFlare

guess I'll have to remake my list since so much has changed around here since the last time.
maybe later....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sinalefa

@Excep7ional

Hey, thanks for the mention!

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Captain_Toad

Lunapplebloom wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Does anyone else miss @memoryman3?God i miss that troll.But seriously i cant forget about @TheRealThanos that guy is awesome and @Lunapplebloom too!The rest of you guys i hate you all JK, i love you all making the site really awesome and amazing for everyone.

Aww... Thanks for the mention there, @midnafanboy. I can assure you that I'm not going anywhere. This place has been great for just hanging out with some level headed people. And you are one of them.

Since I am posting here, I might as well list some. It's pretty much anyone I've chatted with in the pony thread here. They're all great people, though there are some users I like reading comments on articles they leave. Those ones would be...
@Peach64
@rjejr
@Captain_Toad
@TheRealThanos

@LunaappleBloom Heh, thanks for the mention buddy.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Spoony_Tech

@Excep7ional I say thanks for the mention only because I'm not familiar with you. I think that should change!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Namco

I feel like Kellam everytime I visit this thread -__-

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Spoony_Tech

@GuSolarFlare You are definitely in my top 10 and not just because you have an awesome avatar that you do!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Araquanid

@GuSilverFlame
@GuSolarFlare...
@GuNextName...
@ShadowFox254
@Wulfey
@Xtremetdifan
@WingedSnagret
@LordJumpMad (I'm scared what would happen if I didn't like this guy.. he's kinda angry!)
@AlltheNLmods (I want to stay on NL for awhile.. )
@jm29
@Humbubba-misfit

No particularly order.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

feels special x3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.