Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 3,363

WinterWarm

@Aqueous

Yuppity yup.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

@Lz it is the only way to restore balance to the Nintendo Force.....do it! >:[
Also, thanks @Emaan hope your senior year (if I remember correctly... probably don't) is treating you well.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Yes, rev up those fryers:

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Unca_Lz wrote:

Yes, rev up those fryers:

Untitled

You can never defeat the Fred Rechid clone army, no matter how many clones you fry up. They accepted that fate, because they wanted it in the end......now go, and finish him off!!!!
Untitled
YOU CAN'T HIDE, WHAT'S INSIDE!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

Well good news for everyone here. I'm making fried fish for everyone!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Unca_Lz wrote:

Untitled

My fellow Nintendolife users, there is a bird or something out there who wants to poison you with untrue swellness. If you act now, then you can help us throw him into the big fryer, where he will be fried until the end of time.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Magikarp3

Unca_Lz wrote:

waitwhat

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jmaster49

I think everyone is cool.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

LzWinky

Jmaster49 wrote:

I think everyone is cool.

But who's the coolest?

Tread carefully

Edited on by LzWinky

KittenKoder

I am the coolest .... because I don't put out.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Jmaster49

It doesn't even matter to me whether or not you guys think I'm cool. It's nice to get compliments, but as long as I think of myself as cool I'm alright with the world.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

It doesn't even matter to me whether or not you guys think I'm cool. It's nice to get compliments, but as long as I think of myself as cool I'm alright with the world.

I think you're cool

Thanks.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.