Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 3,363

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I want have a fan

Change your avatar to a kawaii catgirl then you have a fan

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Shirma_Akayaku

Not many people come to mind... but I'd have to pick @DestinyMan
D-Man always posts Super Smash Bros updates/pics nearly on-time, and he types pretty intelligently. At least in my opinion.
Plus, I had him a 3DS friend, but I'm pretty sure he deleted me... Maybe I'll send him a FR for Wii U...

Another person is @Dark-Luigi
I find tend to find myself surprised at how often I see him in forums. It never cease to amaze me on how often I see him post something (almost) right after I've posted something. Overall, he's a really nice guy Plus, I recently accepted his Wii U FR.

(I was planning on sending Friend Requests to both of them).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

e-love

Sending hugs to my faves
Though I love mostly everyone here.

@Happy_Mask
@ogo
@bezerker99
@Lzzz
@Retro
@Clayton
@Red_Panda
@Sensei_pikpik
@Groose
@Chrono
@pixelman
@GamecubeMan
@kirbs
@Aviator
@turtlelink
@Jump
@Emmy
@GuardianKing
@zez
@Shadow
@Reala
@MiracleBlaze
@Big_Luigi
@Mickeymac
@WaveBoy
@Vay
@dragon
@karakato
@DestinyMan
@Capn_Pancakes
@Raylax
@Konata
@Tricoloryoshi
@SheldonRandoms
@True_Hero
@kkslider
@Geonjaha

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. Oh well it's not like I'm here as much as I used to be anyways.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HankLangley

@Emaan True dat. i dont even remember the last time i saw you on a forums. dont worry. you take a break from NL, it it slowly sucks you back in.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Shirma_Akayaku

Damn... Nintendo Life got a little messed up... I commented and there were two posts.
@Doge you gotta delete those re-posts.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

And this is what happens when you keep pressing the post replay button to make it work, like shown.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shirma_Akayaku

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And this is what happens when you keep pressing the post replay button to make it work, like shown.

Actually, for me, I just F5'd the page and got 2 identical posts. Also, WHY YOU GOTTA HAVE THAT CUTE AVATAR?! IT'S TOO CUTE!! LUFFY & CHOPPER!! I'M GONNA DIE!!

Okay, my WIP list:
Dark-Luigi
DestinyMan
@SheldonRandoms
@Kawaii_Neko
@MrWalkieTalkie
and more to come.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

e-love

@Happy_Mask

:3

@WaveBoy

Life has just really been all over the place for me lately I guess. Trying to make it through my last year of high school probably explains my absence. I've been trying to visit more often the past few days though. I really did start to miss this place.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Super_Gravy

@Rosalina: What you mean by "WIP" list? You want them to be your favourite but they are not your favourite?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina I almost died putting up the avatar (put I lived.......however, I broke my leg). The reason I have it there is because i'm watching One Piece again (from the very beginning) and preparing myself for Romance Dawn on the 3DS (despite what the reviews say about it).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shirma_Akayaku

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Rosalina: What you mean by "WIP" list? You want them to be your favourite but they are not your favourite?

Nope. It's just that there are more people who are my favorite, but they just don't come to mind right now... I'll add them later on. That's what I mean.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

It leads to work for me

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

I used to be upset that not many people have me on their list, but I've come to realize that my lot in life is that of a loner. Having accepted such a fact, I don't mind anymore.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Unca_Lz wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

It leads to work for me

It took me sooooooooooo much work to put up that example, and you just remove my example, just like that.
Untitled
The Fred Rechid clone army now knows...........that's all I have to say.

LzWinky

I'll break all of their legs. Bring it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ogo79

ive seen him do it

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

Unca_Lz wrote:

I'll break all of their legs. Bring it

Untitled
NOW, TO PIERCE @UNCA_Lz IN THE LEG!!!!!

REV HIM UP EXTRA CRISPY FOR THE FRYERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

WinterWarm

@Aqueous

Yuppity yup.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.