Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 301 to 320 of 3,363

Stuffgamer1

Ooh...Adam and Chicken Brutus are really racing there! Adam's winning right now, though.

@Mickeymac: So I DIDN'T imagine it! I mentioned it towards the end of a release news comment board. I'm not really very surprised you didn't see it. I tend to check back on those a couple days after everybody else stops posting.

@Slapshot82: I'm not really all THAT good. I'm just better than you, apparently.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Machu

We need to stop this, there's some people out there seriously considering self-harm because of this thread. I want no further part. washes hands

Rawr!

StarWolf

theblackdragon earns my vote for honesty and not dragging personal aspects in to arguments.

StarWolf

Xkhaoz

SonicMaster is pretty cool. Same with me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

warioswoods

@theblackdragon and her list

warioswoods: 1

So that means I'm number one, right?

Score.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

WolfRamHeart

I want to add a vote for Giggsy! He may be new here but he seems like a really cool guy!

WolfRamHeart

theblackdragon

Machu wrote:

We need to stop this, there's some people out there seriously considering self-harm because of this thread. I want no further part. washes hands

wait, what?!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bring_Back_Pluto

theblackdragon gets my vote for .... making me feel like crap without .... being a jerk about it!

I want to vote for myself but I have to give it to corbie for being so cool CONSTANTLY!

Edited on by Bring_Back_Pluto

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

Machu

Do I have to edit my previous comment so as to include one of these > I know it's only a bit of fun, which is what I was having.

1 more vote for thenicedragonlady, and ditto WolfRamHeart's thoughts.

VOTE FOR MACHU!!! or else

Rawr!

Metang

I have way too many favorites.

Favorite mod: Either Chicken Brutus or Corbie. They both make me laugh

Favorite users:

theblackdragon
SonicMaster
Machu
KnucklesSonic8
Bahamut ZERO
WolfRamHeart
SuperSonic1990
SSBFan 1999
Adamant
Stuffgamer1
Ricardo91
Adam
GabeGreens
AlexSays
pixelman
Jerichoholic Josh

All because they're either funny or cool. Yeah, I have too many favorites.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

Slapshot

@StuffGamer1..... dude you just gave me incentive to start workin on some score breaking LOL. Truth my new job is prob goin to really kill my gaming time. Im leavin the house at 4:00 am and gettin home at 6:00 pm so dont have too much time anymore. But Im still goin to get some scores

.... Sweet Im still not on the list...... Im goin for the ONLY user NOT on the list award.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

Too bad SlapShot82 because I declare you as one of my favorite Nintendo Life users!

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Bahamut_ZERO

Wait, I have two votes?
Sweet

But who was the 2nd person.

Bahamut_ZERO

Bahamut_ZERO

I'm also on E-160 Feraligators. I'm so popular

Bahamut_ZERO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.