Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 281 to 300 of 3,363

Mabbit

if hour talking about kim jim hoffaboy, he already IS back. earlier this thread he said he was crawling back

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

MarkyVigoroth

To be serious, Mr. AlexSays is my favourite user. Even though I disagree with his idea that WiiWare needs shovelware like Beer Toss or Incoming! to make good WiiWare games look good, and I do not like sarcasm AT ALL, he seems to have great perspective in gaming matters, especially with his unorthodox-yet-well-reasoned ideas.

As for my least favourite, that would be Dazza, because he forced Chicken Brutus-san to rate blatant shovelware (Incomig!, which is rated 1 out of 10) AS HIS FIRST WIIWARE REVIEW TO SCARE HIM OFF DOING REVIEWS. (I want to give Dazza debilitating explosive diarrhea...)

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

J-Man

Thanks bruinj04. I didn't have time to name you but your there. I feel like a lurking shadow.

J-Man

SMEXIZELDAMAN

he scares me

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Slapshot

@Adam..... That level was awesome in Mario 64. I always thought it was the Lock Ness Monster too myself. I actaully got all 120 stars in that one I think like 3-4 times. Game was so groundbreaking but I guess thats another thread.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

MetalMario

slapshot82 wrote:

@Adam..... That level was awesome in Mario 64. I always thought it was the Lock Ness Monster too myself. I actaully got all 120 stars in that one I think like 3-4 times. Game was so groundbreaking but I guess thats another thread.

There's a thread about that?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Adam

Actually, I think there was a Mario 64 thread, but I could be imagining things. Regardless, he was just saying that further discussion should be in a new thread since it's getting off-topic.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

MetalMario

weirdadam wrote:

Actually, I think there was a Mario 64 thread, but I could be imagining things. Regardless, he was just saying that further discussion should be in a new thread since it's getting off-topic.

Oh. Right.

MetalMario

J-Man

I finally took the time to look at all of the postings and I hardly made it to anyones fave. What happened? Doesn't anyone remember me?

J-Man

BleachFan

I remember you J-Man!
You were one of the first people to reply to my first forum thread! So, thanks for that!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Curt

I probably bash SSB too much to be liked. Oh well.

You shouldn't have done that.

ganondwarf16

corbie who seriously needs more space(saw his gaming collection)

ganondwarf has always been short

J-Man

BleachFan888 wrote:

I remember you J-Man!
You were one of the first people to reply to my first forum thread! So, thanks for that!

lol. I try to be there. Even on Smash Bros. Brawl.

J-Man

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@phoenixsage i donth ave golden sun but shouldi get it? it sounds really fun. is it for gba or what?

The only reason not to seek out a copy of Golden Sun is if you have an intense dislike for turn-based RPG's. If I'm being objective, I still think it's the best unique non-port RPG series for the GBA. It does most everything an RPG should absolutely perfect and still manages to throw in some unique twists on classic RPG action. Not to mention it's absolutely gorgeous and boasts Motoi Sakuraba's best soundtrack to date.

As for the name, the original is just Golden Sun. The sequel adds the subtitle The Lost Age. It's not a sequel in the traditional sense, it's more of a continuation of the first since there's no way Camelot could fit the entire game onto one GBA cart. So, if you like the first well enough, the second should be bought soon after.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

MetalMario

PhoenixSage wrote:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@phoenixsage i donth ave golden sun but shouldi get it? it sounds really fun. is it for gba or what?

The only reason not to seek out a copy of Golden Sun is if you have an intense dislike for turn-based RPG's. If I'm being objective, I still think it's the best unique non-port RPG series for the GBA. It does most everything an RPG should absolutely perfect and still manages to throw in some unique twists on classic RPG action. Not to mention it's absolutely gorgeous and boasts Motoi Sakuraba's best soundtrack to date.

As for the name, the original is just Golden Sun. The sequel adds the subtitle The Lost Age. It's not a sequel in the traditional sense, it's more of a continuation of the first since there's no way Camelot could fit the entire game onto one GBA cart. So, if you like the first well enough, the second should be bought soon after.

The little I saw of it did have some good visuals, I must say. The music sounded great, too.

MetalMario

theblackdragon

@superzeldaman: '(one himself)' meant that person cast a vote for themselves as a 'favorite person'. if you don't want to count self-favorites as actual 'favorite users', just subtract one from their total on that list. also, keep in mind I also counted favorites that were mentioned as a sidenote, not just explicitly stated as 'favorites' (as in there was someone who mentioned they were likely their own third favorite user here, and I counted that as a self-vote for them).

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

theblackdragon

--updated tally--
groups:
NL team/the reviewers: 6
'you'/everyone: 6

individuals:
Adam: 22
Adamant: 1
AlexSays: 10
Aviator: 1
Bahamut ZERO: 2
BB Thrilla: 1 (himself)
Bboy: 2
Beastman93: 1 (himself)
Blaze: 1
BleachFan888: 1
Blockhead: 2
briunj04: 3 (one himself)
Captain Jack Sparrow: 1
Chatham: 2
Cheezy: 2
Chicken Brutus: 21
Chrono Cross: 2
Corbie: 22
CowLaunch: 5
Dazza: 3
Edwin: 1
eugenewrayburn/mrmicawber: 1 (provided CowLaunch is allowed to view the inner workings of his mind for 10 minutes)
fudgenuts: 1
GabeGreens: 2
gameking23: 1 (himself)
grenworthshero: 1
HawkeyeMartin: 1
Iwata: 1
J-Man: 1
Jerichoholic Josh: 1 (himself)
JTC Pingas: 1
Kim Jong-il: 2
King Elemento: 1 (himself)
KnucklesSonic8: 3
Machu: 6
Malnin: 1
Mange: 1
MetalKirbyKnight: 1
Mickeymac: 1
JustYourAverageBleh: 1
Odnetnin: 3 (one himself)
Phat anT: 1
PhoenixMaster: 1
PhoenixSage: 8
pixelman: 6
Prosody: 2
PuppetMasterKuruku: 1
ReZon: 1
Ricardo91: 2
Sean Aaron: 6
Shiren the Wanderer: 1
sirgrim: 3
slambert215: 1
SonicMaster: 3
SSBFan1999: 1
Stuffgamer1: 6
Supersonic1990: 8 (one himself)
Superzeldaman: 4 (one himself)
Tails86: 5
Terranigma: 1
theblackdragon: 12
warioswoods: 1
WolfRamHeart: 8 or 9?
Xkhaoz: 1
Zane: 1

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SonicMaster

Anybody else wanna vote for me?

SonicMaster

Turbo_Genesis_64

According to the tally, I'm unpopular. Nobody voted for me, not even my parents or myself!

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.