General Discussion Forum

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Showing 2,521 to 2,540 of 3,479

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

2,521. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

Of the very top of my head? @CanisWolfred/Mickeymac, @kkslider5552000, @FonistofCruxis and @Retro_on_theGo are all up there.

Whoa! Thanks!

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

2,522. Posted:

Thanks, RevolverlLink.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

2,523. Posted:

Two other users I would like to add to my favorites list are A_Hungry_Banker and Drobotic :)

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

2,524. Posted:

Chrono (Aka Cactus Jackson)
:*

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

2,525. Posted:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

2,526. Posted:

^thanks lz :)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

2,527. Posted:

If HarmoKnight keeps up these logical posts, I may just add him to my list. :)

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

2,528. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

If HarmoKnight keeps up these logical posts, I may just add him to my list. :)

I already added him for some of his legendary posts.. :-P

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

2,529. Posted:

Reala wrote:

I see this thread has reverted back to the sad practice of begging people to like them :/

Hasn't it always been like that?
as for me, i try to refrain from begging, but don't think i don't check this thread hourly

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

2,530. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

2,531. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Such a good song.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

2,532. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Such a good song.

You've just dropped off my list.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

2,533. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Aww, good to have you back, now post something so that I can politely disagree with you with gusto!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

2,534. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Aww, good to have you back, now post something so that I can politely disagree with you with gusto!

Beer is good.

And if you disagree with that I have proof that your opinion is not to be taken seriously ever again :3

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
MAB

MAB

2,535. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Aww, good to have you back, now post something so that I can politely disagree with you with gusto!

Beer is good.

And if you disagree with that I have proof that your opinion is not to be taken seriously ever again :3

Beer is good... But Jack Daniels is ultimately better ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

2,536. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Aww, good to have you back, now post something so that I can politely disagree with you with gusto!

Beer is good.

And if you disagree with that I have proof that your opinion is not to be taken seriously ever again :3

Beer is good... But Jack Daniels is ultimately better ;)

And now I know you're just pretending to be Aussie. :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
BadKitty

BadKitty

2,537. Posted:

Not lz he's a freal. :gentlemenangelcat:

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

2,538. Posted:

The ones that are on my list

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

2,539. Posted:

Morphtroid

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage
MAB

MAB

2,540. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WhiteKnight because he's never boring :)

Right back atcha, sk8erboi

Aww, good to have you back, now post something so that I can politely disagree with you with gusto!

Beer is good.

And if you disagree with that I have proof that your opinion is not to be taken seriously ever again :3

Beer is good... But Jack Daniels is ultimately better ;)

And now I know you're just pretending to be Aussie. :P

Nah mate! more of the over-the-top alcoholic type... Nothin' comes between me and my booze except a sexy shiela with nice pings ;)

MAB