Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 3,363

SirSmugleaf

Well does anyone remember or recognise me from anywhere here? I'm feeling unloved!

But if I made a list, it would be too long even for an entire page, so I have no favourites and all of you guys are great!

After all, this is the only site that doesn't have trolls sneaking around starting fights!!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

StarBoy91

@paperluigi - I mentioned you in my list, you're one of my favorite users, and you're fun to be around. I like you!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LordJumpMad

My favorite SonyLife users are the ones that get mad the most, and you know who you are~
I would list their names, but they all been sadly ban, I wonder why?
I'll just look at the list of user on Wiiwarewave, mostly all of them there.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Auracle

You see, the problem is, that every time I leave this thread, I see someone else who has left a positive impression on me. It's just impractical to list everyone on the list. It's kinda sad, but I'll make up for it by continuing to be a constructive part of this community. Kudos to NL!
PS I didn't mention any of the editors/mods because I kinda thought that went without saying.
PSS Special shout-out goes to @Koto, who I forgot earlier and really deserves a mention.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SubBronze

Hooray! My first mention on this thread

Anyway, I like just about everyone here, you guys are all awesome! Such a great community here, unlike that other Nintendo site I go to...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Happy_Mask

bulby1994 wrote:

Anyway, I like just about everyone here, you guys are all awesome! Such a great community here, unlike that other Nintendo site I go to...

Gasp, You're cheating on NL? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SirSmugleaf

joker94 wrote:

I like you guys also @poshsnivy @paperluigi

Yay! I got a mention! Thanks!
Anyone else recognise me?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Tricoloryoshi

paperluigi wrote:

i'm starting to feel unloved too

You're on my list. :3

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Hokori

Happy_Mask wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

I'm cheating on NL to but both sites offer different things that I like

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

KingDunsparce

HarmoKnight wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

I'm cheating on NL to but both sites offer different things that I like

D: ¡Tramposos!

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Snagrio

Does nobody like me?
Well anyway I like pretty much everybody. But I especially like NintyFan, LordJumpMad (where would we be without our resident troll?), TheBlackDragon, and HarmoKnight.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

ColdPark

My favorite member is @ColdPark of course.

"Silent, cold and deadly this was the stuff of nightmares, this was ColdPark."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.