Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,363

Happy_Mask

Void wrote:

I'd have to say it's a tie between @WariosWoods, @kkslider, @LJM, @Emeralds, @theblackdragon,@Philip_J_Reed, @James, @Adam, @Eureka, @Jayarr, @TeeJay, @Gamesake @moomoo, @Retro_On_The_Go, @Reala, @Waveboy, @FonistofCruxis, @Tendoboy81(?), @Raylax, @turtlelink, a ton of users I can't remember, but theres like 40 more I would add here but can't remember any of their names.
I would also add @Zezzy, but then it would go to his head.

No honorable mention to pretty much the only other FE fan on here?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

Void wrote:

I'd have to say it's a tie between @WariosWoods, @kkslider, @LJM, @Emeralds, @theblackdragon,@Philip_J_Reed, @James, @Adam, @Eureka, @Happy_Mask, @Jayarr, @TeeJay, @Gamesake @moomoo, @Retro_On_The_Go, @Reala, @Waveboy, @FonistofCruxis, @Tendoboy81(?), @Raylax, @turtlelink, a ton of users I can't remember, but theres like 40 more I would add here but can't remember any of their names.

No honorable mention to pretty much the only other FE fan on here?

Who the heck are you?
Oh yes.. Now I remember, you are Happy_Mask, who just looks happy, and doesn't look for his name edited into the middle of my post!
Too shame, too shame..
(Starts adding more names o meh lizt.)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Wheels2050

Ouch...

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

moomoo

Void wrote:

I'd have to say it's a tie between @WariosWoods, @kkslider, @LJM, @Emeralds, @theblackdragon,@Philip_J_Reed, @James, @Adam, @Eureka, @Jayarr, @TeeJay, @Gamesake @moomoo, @Retro_On_The_Go, @Reala, @Waveboy, @FonistofCruxis, @Tendoboy81(?), @Raylax, @turtlelink, a ton of users I can't remember, but theres like 40 more I would add here but can't remember any of their names.

GASP Somebody likes me?!
I feel so loved :')

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

RudysaurusRex

Void wrote:

Well then. I really hope I'm one of the unremembered 40. That would be nice.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@theblackdragon, @FonistofCruxis, @Happy_Mask, and @CEOJumpMad are a few I can think of, of coarse it isn't like there's anyone here who I don't like. Everyone here is pretty awesome and brings a interesting opinion to the table. So' yeah everyone is on my favorites list.

@Happy_Mask: Don't forget about SomeFireEmblemFan ( I am thinking of becoming Some(insert game/game series)Fan eventually)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Happy_Mask

Yay! More FE!

GamecubeMan

Let me rephase what I said earlier. Not new people to this site, people that are just n00bs in general.
And if I had to be specific I say
@BlueAce was the first person I met on this site
@Emaan likes the Gamecube to the same degree as I do.
@Skywake is really knowledgeable
@CeoJumpMad is funny
@everyone else is pretty cool as well

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@GamecubeMan And I like the GC more than both of you combined! :3

TheKingOfTown

Waltz is pretty awesome. Also, warioswoods has said some really funny stuff on here, and has many opinions that I agree with.
Lz is cool too.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Joeynator3000

Void wrote:

For my favorite user, it would be a tie between, @WariosWoods, @kkslider, and @LJM, the list of users that I find make amusing or interesting posts would probably consist of..
@Emeralds, @theblackdragon,@Philip_J_Reed, @James, @Adam, @Eureka, @Jayarr, @TeeJay, @Gamesake, @Edward_Vayton, @moomoo, @rudydog13, @Smexizeldaman, @Retro_On_The_Go, @Reala, @Waveboy, @Kylo, @Knuckles, @Happy_Mask, @FonistofCruxis, @Tendoboy81(?), @Raylax, @turtlelink, @Swiket (?),and a ton of other users I would add here but can't remember any of their names even remotely correct.
This just shows how many great people we have on this site.

...Yay someone else mentions me, I feel special. :3
gives Void a cookie

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kyloctopus

/me dusts off this thread
Aviator
TBD
JumpMad
Emeralds
HappyMask
But my favorite is TheFlyingSquid

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.