Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 201 to 220 of 3,363

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1: actually, since most people were listing more than one person, I went ahead and lumped in any mentions of your name (and other users who were similarly mentioned as 'favorites') in the 'favorite user' context. SuperSonic1990, SonicMaster, bleachfan888, and PhoenixSage all listed you (PhoenixSage is an example of someone who said 'if [he] could choose more than one person...' that I counted for you). Just remember that Shadx still has you on their 'least favorite' list, though.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

Well, from what little I do remember, Issac and Jenna seemed like a good fit. So it's kinda like those freaks who would match Scully up with anybody BUT Mulder, huh?

@theblackdragon: Yeah, but I know he's teasing. We have a bit of a fake spat over some Vending Machine thread stuff and my being creeped out by one of his banners on Backloggery.

I have been on here for too long. Check back tomorrow or something, if I get a chance. 'Night, peoples!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kizzi

@stuffgamer: Really? I know a bunch of kyles! Its a pretty popular name. And I'm not too worried. Just thought Id make an entrance.

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Chrono_Cross

Wow this topic really grew!
Great to see this

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CowLaunch

I would say my favourite is eugenewrayburn, in exchange for being inside his head for 10 minutes, just to see how it works.

CowLaunch

theblackdragon

ooo, i forgot eugene... it's fun to watch him and Adam go head-to-head, though i must say this recent trend of civility from him has been nice. where's he been lately, off playing WSR?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Mickeymac: I like you, too. Matter of fact, a few weeks ago, I saw you posting and thought (whether it was so or not, I'm not sure) that you were returning from not posting for a while. I tried to welcome you back, but you must not have seen that post.

Where was it? I haven't been a regular here in quite some time - since VC-Reviews and Wiiware World were combined with Nintendo Life, actually. I've been here quite a bit the last few days, but that's just because the other board I frequent has been rather slow lately. Regardless, don't be surprised if I missed any of your posts.

Anywho, thanks for welcoming me back, and thanks for liking me. I just have to wonder if it has anything to do with me betting you a PS3 with absolutely no lose to you whatsoever.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WolfRamHeart

Don't feel bad Ricardo91! You are awesome! I wish I could name all the people that I like on Nintendo Life but that would be a lot of work and I'm just lazy!

WolfRamHeart

CanisWolfred

Ricardo91 wrote:

No love for the Ricardo man, eh? Oh well, I expected this...

• saunters off sorrowfully *

Well, you're my third favorite user, if that makes you feel any better.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tails

lets see Favs:
CowLaunch Adam Chicken Brutus SuperSonic1990 Odnetin WolfRamHeart Corbie Chatham MetalKirbyKnight JustYourAverageBleh Chrono Cross Blockhead Sean Aaron Dazza ^^ & too many others anyone for me?

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SSBbrawler08

It seems odd that we all like and dislike each-other like we live right next to them...
NintendoLife Users are ONE BIG HAPPY (kind of) FAMILY!!!!!!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

WolfRamHeart

Hey Tail86! Its good to see you again bud! How have you been? I listed you as one of my favorites earlier today!

WolfRamHeart

dpersaedf

SonicMaster wrote:

@dictapir aka who knows what else
your dark side was when you insulted everyone and had outbursts. When I first met you, I thouht you were kinda cool. Now, not so much.

I thought I got banned waaaaay before that. Wait, did you know I was Esposch, Esposch2, Sposchy, something about a tapir, Moegnar, a couple of others and Kim?

dpersaedf

SonicMaster

I only knew Esposch, recently Kim-jong (i'd seen the user and didn't figure out until then it was you) Then I saw esposch2 and why is esposch banned, and it all fell into place

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.