Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 3,363

Colors

Otaku
emeralds110
Bezerker99
Kainard
XKhaoz3D
JayArr
SMEXIZELDAMAN
MechaPhoenix
GuardianAcorn
LordJumpMad
TurtleLink
WaveBoy
Retro_on_the_go
And, above all you pathetic humans, my precious puppy, Paco
Untitled

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Lun

All I know is if Red Beard were here, the hatred for him would be fuming.

Lun

JayArr

The wrote the following story, inspired Dr. Vaynard. A man who will forever be in my top five NL users. Hope you enjoy it bro.

For optimal bada**ery listen to this song whilst reading.

[Warning: Contains Fantasy Violence]

Kainard, the lone white wolf, the man under no banner, climbed to the top of the hill over looking the valley. Before him laid the the Nuublin camp. His mortal enemies sprawled out before him. Thousands upon thousands of them. Retched little goblin creatures, small, pathetic and stunk of death. He couldn't stand the sight of them and the thought of of what they had done to his land filled him with a vengeful hatred. Tonight was the night it would end. They would all perish under his blade or he would die taking as many of them as he could with him.

Kainard stood tall and drew his sword, the steel glowed softly in the moon light. As if the heavens knew what was about to transpire, dark clouds gathered behind him and a deep thunder growled across the valley. He looked up at the stars one last time and after a deep breath he began decent down the hill. Like a juggernaut his momentum grew until he was in full sprint. Kain grabbed one of the outlining torches as he breached the edge of camp and threw it into one of the raggedy tents. Screams pierced the still air as it burst into flames. Running, he leaped high in the air landing in the center of a ring of Nuublins gathered around a fire. Before they could gather what was going on Kainard expertly spun his blade felling all of them in one swipe. A warm mist of blood sprayed covering the warrior. He smirked for a moment but then the horns began blaring. The true fight was about to begin.

Kain pulled a small ax from his belt and readied himself with a weapon in each hand. Snarling and spitting the disgusting goblins swarmed from all directions. Blades met flesh as Kainard attacked all with a reckless abandon. For what felt like an eternity he unrelentingly slayed all that came into his path. Rain began to fall. The drops felt cool against his skin and his lungs felt as if they were on fire. The little vermin piled onto the hero, weighing him down he collapsed face first into the mud. Gasping for for air, claws dug into his flesh, blackness taking over his vision, their murmurs and mindless screeches sounded miles away.

Visions of his homeland burning and ruined. He could see flashes of his friends slain by the creatures. "NO!", his eyes shot open. He would not be brought down like this. Adrenaline began to pound through his veins. His eyes filled with red blood. Pain melted and every muscle in his body tensed, digging deep into the mud he burst upward sending the smothering horde flying. Kainards fist slammed down onto a goblin's head. Knuckles meeting bone is a horrible crunch. He clung to the face and swung the lifeless body at the incoming wave of enemies. He could sense the fear roll off of them as he marched undaunted towards the large fire in the center of camp. Kainards teeth ground with rage and barely noticed the blades cutting into him. He would not be denied his vengeance.

The Nuublin king was dancing around like a nervous elve screeching orders at his followers. The beserking warrior marched towards the King with an sinister look burning in his eyes, smacking anyone between them out of the way effortlessly. The king's shrill scream was gurgled as Kainard grabbed him by the throat. He lifted the king over his head and let out a roar so load the entire army froze in terror. Kainard flexed and was showered in black blood as ripped the king's body in half.

The sight was too much for any of them to bear. The Nuublins ran for the hills. Leaving Kainard's realm forever. He stood in the cool rain with his eyes closed. The battle washed off of him. The clouds then parted and the sunrise shone over the hill crest. The warrior stood there in his a**less chaps.......satisfied.

Edited on by theblackdragon

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

LordJumpMad

I never knew that Vay had such a huge reputation!
/me Bow to Vay

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Good god Jay that was pure bad*ssery. Holy chit man how did you think of all that? Lol I wonder if that will fit in my BL page note. I'm so putting that in there if it does. Jay indeed wins this site!

EDIT: By the way thanks man and it fits nice and snug into my BL page note. lol it stays there bro. You kick *ss!

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hokori

Otaku, emeralds110, Bezerker99, Kainard, XKhaoz3D, JayArr, SMEXIZELDAMAN, MechaPhoenix, GuardianAcorn
LordJumpMad, TurtleLink, WaveBoy, Waltz, Reala, Colors of Sonic
Retro_on_the_go, TBD, PunnyGuy, and sooo many others

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Aviator

theblackdragon wrote:

Peachy wrote:

JayArr wins this site.

effing signed.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerZack87

The three people above me and the 1-16 below are all part of my list of 'Favourite NLifers'.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Mabbit

Untitled

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Turnip

briunj04 wrote:

Untitled

that is the first time that i've smiled in awhile.

thanks. =|

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

Aviator

ME!!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GamerZack87

One of the bestest Nintendo characters in the wholest entirest world!!!!
Navi FTW!!!! xD

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

MinishMaster

i nominate...........ME!
and anybody who votes for me

MinishMaster

Turnip

Waveboy is pretty epic

Cringing is really fun.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.